IN - Gang Battle - Civil War
2008.Apr.04, 09:09 AM
IN - Gang Battle - Civil War
Is any special day where we can fight our own gang member?

I am sure some of us are curious of where we stand in the gang. Leaving the gang and joining is such a hassle.
2008.Apr.04, 10:05 AM

This seems to be happening about once a month now for a day, however I'm not sure if there is a set day that it goes on or not.
2008.Apr.04, 10:08 AM

I'm not sure if we'll be seeing this come around like we used to since there's the possibility to use it as an unintended tool during gang wars now by hosping your own gang members. That was the dilemma that arose last time around.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.04, 10:13 AM

Meh, I don't think 1 day a month of having that as an advantage is really going to turn the tide in any major conflicts.
2008.Apr.04, 10:16 AM

Oh, i completely agree with you, Geek. I am all for inter-gang combat day!

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.04, 10:21 AM

Yeah, totally.

Honestly, it would be kind of cool if "Due to in-fighting with gangs, they are incapable of carrying on a war with another rival." while intergang day is going on. I think that would please those who don't like the usage of it in war, and does kind of make sense! Hard to carry on a war when your members are fighting one another. hehe
2008.Apr.04, 10:52 AM

TheGeek Wrote:Yeah, totally.

Honestly, it would be kind of cool if "Due to in-fighting with gangs, they are incapable of carrying on a war with another rival." while intergang day is going on. I think that would please those who don't like the usage of it in war, and does kind of make sense! Hard to carry on a war when your members are fighting one another. hehe

Biggrin
Nice idea.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Apr.04, 10:57 AM

As far as the "Unintended Tool" for gang war, I beleive thats the problem of the gang's president to take care of.

Maybe Zen can add an option to turn off the internal gang battle on that specific day. Of course, this option would only show to the one that has the right in the gang.

While we are at it, Some special hospital comment for those loser would be very funny.

Such as. "Slapped by XXX in an inter-gang battle" or "Taunt by XXX in an inter-gang battle"
2008.Apr.04, 11:00 AM

Or Stabbed in the back by *******
2008.Apr.04, 11:49 AM

w00k Wrote:Oh, i completely agree with you, Geek. I am all for inter-gang combat day!

Sad

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.