IN - Gang Battle - Civil War
2008.Apr.04, 11:49 AM
Re: IN - Gang Battle - Civil War
ZeonOne Wrote:Is any special day where we can fight our own gang member?

I am sure some of us are curious of where we stand in the gang. Leaving the gang and joining is such a hassle.

yea i forgot to tell you, they do have those days but its just kinda random. when that day comes around, everyone in seven laws will get it! Twisted including konyen, but zen gimme like 10 days before you do it lol
2008.Apr.04, 12:03 PM

chance Wrote:
w00k Wrote:Oh, i completely agree with you, Geek. I am all for inter-gang combat day!

Sad

Don't worry, Scooter, i'll be easy on ya Wink

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.04, 04:58 PM

w00k Wrote:I'm not sure if we'll be seeing this come around like we used to since there's the possibility to use it as an unintended tool during gang wars now by hosping your own gang members. That was the dilemma that arose last time around.

boooohisssssss

I still think that's a stupid argument against intergang combat since it's just as easy to get someone outside of the gang to do the hosping.

I know you're not supporting it, just bringing the fact up, but just like GW throwing the first pitch.. booooooooooooooo
2008.Apr.04, 05:09 PM

mudpies Wrote:
w00k Wrote:I'm not sure if we'll be seeing this come around like we used to since there's the possibility to use it as an unintended tool during gang wars now by hosping your own gang members. That was the dilemma that arose last time around.

boooohisssssss

I still think that's a stupid argument against intergang combat since it's just as easy to get someone outside of the gang to do the hosping.

I know you're not supporting it, just bringing the fact up, but just like GW throwing the first pitch.. booooooooooooooo

Yeah, totally! F w00k! You are right, if any of us want our own gang members hospitalized in war, we'll find a way Twisted Now let's fight our fellow gang members!

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.04, 05:11 PM

w00k Wrote:Now let's fight our fellow gang members!

been there, done that

oh, you mean friendly fight.

We don't need no civil war - A. Rose
2008.Apr.04, 07:01 PM

ill stick to fightin No0bs!!! :shock:

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Apr.04, 07:32 PM

Internal Tournament sounds great!

Definitely want to see where the result of the hard training days. Razz
2008.Apr.04, 09:33 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:Internal Tournament sounds great!

Definitely want to see where the result of the hard training days. Razz

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Apr.05, 09:03 AM

maybe i'm retarded..why would you wanna hosp a fellow member during a war?? wouldn't that hurt the war effort? just wonderin.. Twisted
2008.Apr.05, 09:35 AM

coltfanjay Wrote:maybe i'm retarded..why would you wanna hosp a fellow member during a war?? wouldn't that hurt the war effort? just wonderin.. Twisted

If one of your fellow gang members is offline or getting severely farmed for points via gang battles during a war, hospitalizing them is a good tactic so the opposing gang can't yield a bunch of points off of them. It takes them out of the equation.