Gang jail bust logs?
2008.Feb.28, 06:43 PM

I think the application idea is good too. Would be nice to know people applied instead of finally looking at the apps and seeing that somebody who applied is now in a different gang going on almost two weeks now. LOL
2008.Feb.28, 07:22 PM

To be honest I dont really see that thats a requirement for a gang. Waste of code as far as i can see. :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Feb.28, 07:29 PM

Howlsong Wrote:To be honest I dont really see that thats a requirement for a gang. Waste of code as far as i can see. :roll:

gotta agree, we have our jail loggers, we can share those with each other

time and code would be better spent on new school courses or career point logs or tweaking the war code
2008.Feb.28, 07:48 PM

If you wanna think along those lines, then why do we have a 7 day attack / defense listing. We have our Gang history with the break down, why not just use that?

Contrary to the apparent Villainous view, I do think that this would be a nice addition. Like the current 7 day listings, this will help calibrate member activity. Being that a member in jail is a member not producing, I would love to know exactly who is ensuring our success by keeping members available.

X--------------------------------------------------X

Saintt wrote:

time and code would be better spent on new school courses or career point logs or tweaking the war code

X--------------------------------------------------X

Biff,

Please do not make any suggestions while other suggestions are being made. Jeez.
2008.Feb.28, 07:55 PM

nice addition yes except it's nearly pointless

I was simply stating there's other things that would be a little more useful first (wasn't trying to make a suggestion marlo, already tried that earlier, but thawdgharp caught me)
2008.Feb.28, 07:57 PM

double post :roll:
2008.Feb.28, 08:26 PM

I personally couldn't care about seeing who in my gang is busting people out of jail. If my members don't wish to jail bust, that is their personal opinion. I know which of my own members bust and which ones don't. Am I going to kick them out of the gang because they are not? Nope. Each of us get our exp in different ways.

My opinion on gang busting, if you don't wish to do busts, do not expect me to bust your butt out of jail so you can make more money doing crimes for yourself. Just my personal opinion.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.28, 08:47 PM

Now that we know how Jolabent feels personally I think it is safe to say that this thread should be locked.
2008.Feb.28, 08:56 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Now that we know how Jolabent feels personally I think it is safe to say that this thread should be locked.

forgive me Marlo for having an opinion at all, didn't realize I was not entitled to one.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.28, 09:02 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Now that we know how Jolabent feels personally I think it is safe to say that this thread should be locked.

I see so now if we disagree and give reasons why, just because you now disagree with us, you want the thread locked?

Last I checked this was a free country! Twisted

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl