AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang jail bust logs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

biffbaffboff

Can this be implemented to show a weekly update of who in your gang has busted thier gang members out.It can be placed under the 7 day attack listing.This way we can keep track of who in the gang is helping thier fellow gang members out of a tight spot and who is slacking lol Twisted
Sounds Good To Me...its hard to keep track and that would be a great help!!!

Scorpious

I usually just look at my events to see who has busted me out. Not really sure why anyone would need a log when they know their own people if they bust them. :? :?

thawdgharp

the reason would just be for fun, i personally love the idea
i am going to jump on this band wagon too

konyen

this will be a good thing for gangs. the leaders in the gang can award members for being a team player.

konyen

there is one thing i would like to see added to the gangs. when a play apply to a gang. can the prez and vice get an email knowing some one applied. it is not really a big deal for us to check everyday but it will be a helpful
konyen Wrote:can the prez and vice get an email

There are no Vice-Presidents anymore Biggrin

Maybe those who have the permission to accept applications

saint

I'd rather see who uses career points to help the gang first

thawdgharp

double hijack! back on topic, i think it would be a great idea.

i am interested in finding out how often my gangmates are busting people, and which people they're busting. ya dig?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's