what happened
2012.Sep.24, 03:32 AM
RE: what happened
Or at least a valid reason as to why were addicted? at the moment we have nothing to blame other than our own boredom.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2012.Sep.24, 09:31 AM
typically it takes more and more each time to satisfy a true addict.

i need another update instead of i need another hit.
This post was last modified: 2012.Sep.24 09:31 AM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Sep.24, 01:04 PM
cipher gave us a few updates, then kinda just walked off stage. it's like the show got cancelled during intermission and no one bothered to tell us

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Sep.24, 01:32 PM
it's a great game...no multis, constant improvements made, great communication from the admin, HUGE player base. this game will be around for ages and continue to grow by leaps and bounds...

but sg knows this as he has come and gone half dozen times in the past 3 years.

that is why this game is sooooo addictive that no one can stay away for a solid 96 hours.
2012.Sep.24, 02:27 PM
(2012.Sep.24 01:32 PM)spacebird Wrote:  it's a great game...no multis, constant improvements made, great communication from the admin, HUGE player base. this game will be around for ages and continue to grow by leaps and bounds...

but sg knows this as he has come and gone half dozen times in the past 3 years.

that is why this game is sooooo addictive that no one can stay away for a solid 96 hours.
lol ur correct for once
2012.Sep.24, 03:02 PM
here's my theory....

after the x-mas hacks, zen realized how easy it was for some internet geek to hack her game and send out the source code, so she sold the game instead of trying to take the time to recode and rebuild it. the game was either purchased by another game that is only keeping it around to suck up whatever scraps are left and let it die; or another internet geek that thought they could make a quick buck.

either way, i wouldn't hold your breath to see any new content or even real maintenance to the game...like it has been since two winters ago.
This post was last modified: 2012.Sep.24 03:06 PM by spacebird.
2012.Sep.24, 03:06 PM
i agree with that bro
2012.Sep.24, 03:24 PM
i was just teasing you. the game is better than ever
2012.Sep.24, 03:46 PM
lol Torn City brought AL just to suck a few more bucks outta you guys, go ahead and drop a few more coins in the slut, sucka!!!
2012.Sep.24, 04:43 PM
ur not being nice space, stop teasing me or i will not share my moonshine with you no moreRolleyes