AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what happened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i can remember when this game had everything you wanted and sometimes more, always there was contest and new playiers coming in, codes being updated, what has happened since i have been gone, anybody care to enlighten me
Nobody loves us enough to bring updates
Zen took a dump on this game
Zenith left the game.
Awakened Lands is highly addictive. We encourage you to spend time with your family and loved ones, and to step away from the game in periods of stress or frustration caused by the game or outside sources. No updates... more frustration, only
people left, are those addicted and those who have no
social life and fail in life.
(2012.Sep.22 08:01 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Awakened Lands is highly addictive. We encourage you to spend time with your family and loved ones, and to step away from the game in periods of stress or frustration caused by the game or outside sources. No updates... more frustration, only

Sooo, do you fail at life , or are you one of those addicted?
this game is so lame realy nothink in it anymore for me to play i just laugh at my self for the amount of money i put in to it and time its sad cipher a useless drunk who cant even get out of bed to put in a update Not worth his time the lame.im going to go and play a real game. i donated 10 dollers to it and got a 100days and got 15 mill already in 17 days this game sucks ass ScreamEek
(2012.Sep.22 12:24 PM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Sep.22 08:01 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Awakened Lands is highly addictive. We encourage you to spend time with your family and loved ones, and to step away from the game in periods of stress or frustration caused by the game or outside sources. No updates... more frustration, only

Sooo, do you fail at life , or are you one of those addicted?

I am addicted. Fail in life ATM tho
i am a addict as well
(2012.Sep.22 08:39 PM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]i am a addict as well

They need a aa meeting for online gamers
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's