Labor Day Contest
2012.Sep.03, 02:43 AM
RE: Labor Day Contest
I love contests that give anyone with anything remotely close to a life absolutely ZERO chance of winning.

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2012.Sep.03, 05:40 AM
It's so hard to bust ppl Im 3 outta 13 Confused

I'LL BE BACK

You find yourself awake a few moments later in a hospital bed. A little sore and quite a bit different.
2012.Sep.03, 05:49 AM
Great contest I've got about 409 mins so far

Your mumma
2012.Sep.03, 06:49 AM
(2012.Sep.02 10:51 PM)cipher Wrote:  Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? No.

Will they be available immediately, or only after the contest? N/A

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? Yes. See below.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? No.

What constitutes refreshing? N/A.

The Great Labor Day Breakout contest is in session. Due to a glitch in the ALPD's scheduling, busting people out of jail on Labor Day will be wild! No limits, everyone has the same chance to bust people out regardless of stats or level.

If you are capable of busting someone out, you'll get some bonus experience from it during the contest. There are two unique items up for grabs. One prize goes to the player with the most successful busts. The second prize goes to the person with the most minutes busted. One prize per person. If the player with the most busts also has the most minutes, the player with the second most minutes will get a prize. Jail busting only counts for others for the contest. Busting yourself out will not count for the contest.

Also, since the last time this contest was run, people tried to cheat by visiting Bubba, or intentionally stalemating, those results will be filtered out in determining the winners.

The winners will receive tags. Tags will also be accompanied by 5 dev points in Reputation.

why do you run contests anymore. to make the appearance that you give a fuck and know what you are doing? one appearance every 6 mos. impressive. and yet another rehashed contest. thanks man, you do so much
2012.Sep.03, 07:36 AM
I don't like busting cipher/snorkelbill's chops, but at this point I almost feel like I would prefer to have snorkelbill back in the community and not taking hits for Zen.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2012.Sep.03, 07:43 AM
i don't claim to be an auto-mechanic...
2012.Sep.03, 08:24 AM
Wow why are you guys bashing Cypher so hard this is the first legit contest with an actual admin~ in forever around here yes it is weird but come on have fun with it.

Stateing this I've probably subjected myself to reticule but...
2012.Sep.03, 08:29 AM
Is not a "legit contest" with an "actual admin"

It's a regurgitation of a contest err produced
2012.Sep.03, 10:54 AM
(2012.Sep.03 08:24 AM)OPreaper69 Wrote:  Wow why are you guys bashing Cypher so hard this is the first legit contest with an actual admin~ in forever around here yes it is weird but come on have fun with it.

Stateing this I've probably subjected myself to reticule but...

some people remember when it was a bit more inventive, is all.

no ridicule. hope you enjoy the contest and do well.
2012.Sep.03, 11:55 AM
I'm not happy with cipher doing a comp but no upgrades but it is fun I'm about 800 mins totalled so far

Your mumma