AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Labor Day Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? No.

Will they be available immediately, or only after the contest? N/A

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? Yes. See below.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? No.

What constitutes refreshing? N/A.

The Great Labor Day Breakout contest is in session. Due to a glitch in the ALPD's scheduling, busting people out of jail on Labor Day will be wild! No limits, everyone has the same chance to bust people out regardless of stats or level.

If you are capable of busting someone out, you'll get some bonus experience from it during the contest. There are two unique items up for grabs. One prize goes to the player with the most successful busts. The second prize goes to the person with the most minutes busted. One prize per person. If the player with the most busts also has the most minutes, the player with the second most minutes will get a prize. Jail busting only counts for others for the contest. Busting yourself out will not count for the contest.

Also, since the last time this contest was run, people tried to cheat by visiting Bubba, or intentionally stalemating, those results will be filtered out in determining the winners.

The winners will receive tags. Tags will also be accompanied by 5 dev points in Reputation.

EDIT:

The results are in.

Congratulations to HUNT3R with a total of 22 busts and Herc with 3,563 minutes.

You will both be contacted soon about your prizes.

EDIT 2: I had a typo in the results which resulted in self busts being recorded. They have been removed from the results. No change in the winners resulted from this.
Will the winners actually receive the tags and rep points or are we going to be like bd six months later we had to practically beg you for our prize and still don't have the rep or tag
what the fuck is 5dp of reputation going to help anyone with?
Also my next question is will the unique items be like a weapon or armor or something of the winners choice. Or is it going to be something never before seen in al like the prize for the Easter contest. You remember cipher that lucky rabbits foot that didn't work right because you couldn't figure it out because you aren't a fucking programmer?
Thank you sir
This is chaos too hard too bust people out of jail Sad
I got 48 mins Wink
Yeah it's rough
I'll just use my fist for today to help with the jail busting. Good luck to those competing.
How's everyone doing I'm like 1 out of 10 lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's