so, yea holiday tomorrow
2012.Sep.02, 08:50 PM
so, yea holiday tomorrow
a contest in the works or what?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Sep.02, 10:14 PM
RE: so, yea holiday tomorrow
Word on the street is there will be a contest tomorrow.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Sep.02, 10:23 PM
Wonder what it will be

I'LL BE BACK

You find yourself awake a few moments later in a hospital bed. A little sore and quite a bit different.
2012.Sep.02, 10:30 PM
w/e it is, im glad for having it!!

2012.Sep.02, 10:44 PM
probably drinking

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2012.Sep.02, 10:53 PM
Someone has to be that guy I'll bite the bullet this time.

I think it's really shitty that we have some form of jerkoff contest designed to intentionally increase donations so the owners and programmers associated with this game can make there car payments but the community can't even get a simple response from those same peoplea about a direction in which the game is heading
2012.Sep.03, 07:06 AM
(2012.Sep.02 10:53 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  Someone has to be that guy I'll bite the bullet this time.

I think it's really shitty that we have some form of jerkoff contest designed to intentionally increase donations so the owners and programmers associated with this game can make there car payments but the community can't even get a simple response from those same peoplea about a direction in which the game is heading

this is the direction of the game. down, down, down

there is no ingenuity to this game. just nothing but retreaded contests and unfulfilled statements. no communication, just paypal receipts to tally as some poor schmuck kid invests his allowance on a game that he will soon realize is a sham.