AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so, yea holiday tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a contest in the works or what?
Word on the street is there will be a contest tomorrow.
Wonder what it will be
w/e it is, im glad for having it!!
probably drinking
Someone has to be that guy I'll bite the bullet this time.

I think it's really shitty that we have some form of jerkoff contest designed to intentionally increase donations so the owners and programmers associated with this game can make there car payments but the community can't even get a simple response from those same peoplea about a direction in which the game is heading
(2012.Sep.02 10:53 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Someone has to be that guy I'll bite the bullet this time.

I think it's really shitty that we have some form of jerkoff contest designed to intentionally increase donations so the owners and programmers associated with this game can make there car payments but the community can't even get a simple response from those same peoplea about a direction in which the game is heading

this is the direction of the game. down, down, down

there is no ingenuity to this game. just nothing but retreaded contests and unfulfilled statements. no communication, just paypal receipts to tally as some poor schmuck kid invests his allowance on a game that he will soon realize is a sham.
Reference URL's