I'm way too top-heavy!!
2007.Jul.16, 11:54 AM
I'm way too top-heavy!!
Every time I train strength on here, all I do is bench press. Which is cool, cause I can bench 420 lbs now, but the rest of my body pales in comparison.

I need to do some dead lifts, or some squats one of these days.
2007.Jul.16, 12:05 PM
Re: I'm way too top-heavy!!
thawdgharp Wrote:Every time I train strength on here, all I do is bench press. Which is cool, cause I can bench 420 lbs now, but the rest of my body pales in comparison.

I am doing so much plyo I can jump over a Super Villain on his high horse! :massivegrin:
2007.Jul.16, 02:18 PM
Re: I'm way too top-heavy!!
mtngti Wrote:
thawdgharp Wrote:Every time I train strength on here, all I do is bench press. Which is cool, cause I can bench 420 lbs now, but the rest of my body pales in comparison.

I am doing so much plyo I can jump over a Super Villain on his high horse! :massivegrin:

LMAO see i hand over the reigns to a yank and all hell breaks use, i'll have to crack out my upperty stick

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jul.16, 02:38 PM

well you know what they say... While the cat's away lmao

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Jul.16, 09:25 PM

I am getting pretty strong from bench press. Crushing bugs with my bare hands is getting TOO EASY.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Jul.16, 09:26 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I am getting pretty strong from bench press. Crushing bugs with my bare hands is getting TOO EASY.

:shock: