AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I'm way too top-heavy!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

thawdgharp

Every time I train strength on here, all I do is bench press. Which is cool, cause I can bench 420 lbs now, but the rest of my body pales in comparison.

I need to do some dead lifts, or some squats one of these days.

Loki

thawdgharp Wrote:Every time I train strength on here, all I do is bench press. Which is cool, cause I can bench 420 lbs now, but the rest of my body pales in comparison.

I am doing so much plyo I can jump over a Super Villain on his high horse! :massivegrin:
mtngti Wrote:
thawdgharp Wrote:Every time I train strength on here, all I do is bench press. Which is cool, cause I can bench 420 lbs now, but the rest of my body pales in comparison.

I am doing so much plyo I can jump over a Super Villain on his high horse! :massivegrin:

LMAO see i hand over the reigns to a yank and all hell breaks use, i'll have to crack out my upperty stick
well you know what they say... While the cat's away lmao
I am getting pretty strong from bench press. Crushing bugs with my bare hands is getting TOO EASY.

mudpies

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I am getting pretty strong from bench press. Crushing bugs with my bare hands is getting TOO EASY.

:shock:
Reference URL's