Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2012.Aug.08, 10:07 PM
RE: donations
not you. i've never seen you reach as far as mick

you clearly gangsta dog
2012.Aug.08, 10:14 PM
I actually kinda feel bad for cipherbill in this situation, which seems like a lose lose. he probably took the job with the understanding zen would be around to help and they together might be able to get some shit done.

He or she could have replied to mails and the other done a bit of coding and all would be somewhat better. Now he's been stuck with the whole lot of shit looking like a half bad fail, gave up his character for free, zen buggered off with the cash, and the players are left with almost nothing.

We don't really know the situation, maybe he's handcuffed with great ideas that he has to run through this mysterious zen character and she can't be reached, maybe there was an agreement to be paid and she hasn't ponied up.

Knowing cipher when he was a player, he was fairly active, and had a real job that wasnt AL. The fact not much has been done leads me to believe more is there than what we'll ever know...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Aug.08, 10:18 PM
while i agree with you on most of what you posted there, reject, i think what a few people that still play this game would just like a realistic statement. if the code is damaged or if the admin is too busy or disinterested in progressing the game, then why is it so difficult to say so? i would think that their customers would respect a real statement over another bullshit time line any day of the week. but then againg, what the fuck do i know, i only sell shit for a living
2012.Aug.08, 10:24 PM
(2012.Aug.08 10:18 PM)spacebird Wrote:  while i agree with you on most of what you posted there, reject, i think what a few people that still play this game would just like a realistic statement. if the code is damaged or if the admin is too busy or disinterested in progressing the game, then why is it so difficult to say so? i would think that their customers would respect a real statement over another bullshit time line any day of the week. but then againg, what the fuck do i know, i only sell shit for a living

if zen or someone otherwise said they were done with the game, donations would stop instantly i would assume. no more hopefuls or try hards would donate to nothing..imo

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Aug.08, 11:04 PM
i'd still donate if i had the extra income to spare. not cuz the game deserves it, but cuz there are way too many ppl younger than me by a landslide that passed me as a result of donations more than activity. its hard to be more active than i was this year and last. you were in gangs with me you should have a general idea of what i mean. if i ever wanna catch up in a timely manner its gonna cost me

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Aug.08, 11:35 PM
(2012.Aug.08 11:04 PM)filthymick Wrote:  i'd still donate if i had the extra income to spare. not cuz the game deserves it, but cuz there are way too many ppl younger than me by a landslide that passed me as a result of donations more than activity. its hard to be more active than i was this year and last. you were in gangs with me you should have a general idea of what i mean. if i ever wanna catch up in a timely manner its gonna cost me

your mumma

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Aug.08, 11:54 PM
(2012.Aug.08 11:35 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2012.Aug.08 11:04 PM)filthymick Wrote:  i'd still donate if i had the extra income to spare. not cuz the game deserves it, but cuz there are way too many ppl younger than me by a landslide that passed me as a result of donations more than activity. its hard to be more active than i was this year and last. you were in gangs with me you should have a general idea of what i mean. if i ever wanna catch up in a timely manner its gonna cost me

your mumma

prime example. too bad i used most of the ref point creds on donor status
(2012.Aug.08 10:07 PM)spacebird Wrote:  not you. i've never seen you reach as far as mick

you clearly gangsta dog

and my glock will spark you too/
im strong enough to throw a cotton ball thru you/
walking round without lead on ur side?
you must be like biggies first album, Ready To Die/
This post was last modified: 2012.Aug.08 11:54 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Aug.09, 07:52 AM
It's clear that zen is no longer maintaining this game, only reason for lights still being on is to milk whats left of it. and for the money part shes probably spending it on holidays after paying her house off.
And she won't thank anyone for the years of donations because she doesnt care
This post was last modified: 2012.Aug.09 07:54 AM by deathishere.

2012.Aug.09, 08:13 AM
(2012.Aug.09 07:52 AM)deathishere Wrote:  It's clear that zen is no longer maintaining this game, only reason for lights still being on is to milk whats left of it. and for the money part shes probably spending it on holidays after paying her house off.
And she won't thank anyone for the years of donations because she doesnt care

I hear she made another game just like this one.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!