Poll: should the skill and schooling hours be split?
Yes
No
Keep it the way it is
[Show Results]

advanced classes and skills
2012.Jul.25, 03:15 AM
advanced classes and skills
I think they should seperate them instead of you having to split or take turns with the hourly thing,I think the skills should be done for 8 hours like their suppose to and then we should be able to do the advanced classes also for 8 hours. Anyone else agree with this?
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.25 03:17 AM by durtywhite.
2012.Jul.27, 09:19 AM
RE: advanced classes and skills
(2012.Jul.25 03:15 AM)durtywhite Wrote:  I think they should seperate them instead of you having to split or take turns with the hourly thing,I think the skills should be done for 8 hours like their suppose to and then we should be able to do the advanced classes also for 8 hours. Anyone else agree with this?

so you work 12 hours a day, study for 8 hours, than you want to study for another 8 hours all in one day?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2012.Jul.27, 12:53 PM
You've never had a 28 hour day before?

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.Jul.28, 01:12 AM
i've had 72 hour days before. cocaine is a hell of a drug.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.28, 01:56 AM
(2012.Jul.28 01:12 AM)filthymick Wrote:  i've had 72 hour days before. cocaine is a hell of a drug.

this

but only 72 hours
weak man, just weak

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2012.Jul.28, 02:22 PM
i smoke weed too. plus i ran outta money

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.29, 09:36 PM
Maybe the could implement other crime based stuff like being a pimp and having your whores out turning tricks. Could upgrade their cloths and get rid of the vd the night after. Or put it as a gang organized crime. Slut hardening +1

The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers - The Walking Dead, Comic # 72
2012.Jul.29, 09:40 PM
(2012.Jul.29 09:36 PM)NehrGodly Wrote:  Maybe the could implement other crime based stuff like being a pimp and having your whores out turning tricks. Could upgrade their cloths and get rid of the vd the night after. Or put it as a gang organized crime. Slut hardening +1

No thank you.
Reason I play this game instead of some others is because this game doesn't have that sort of thing.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2012.Aug.07, 06:10 PM
not to mention that it's a retarded idea
2012.Nov.08, 09:16 AM
(2012.Aug.07 06:10 PM)spacebird Wrote:  not to mention that it's a retarded idea

lol can you imagine teal pimpin with a construction worker pimp hat?
now thats gangstaSmile