when does this take effect?
2012.Jul.11, 08:04 PM
RE: when does this take effect?
(2012.Jul.10 05:37 PM)spacebird Wrote:  ^^semi-hardcore

I sincerely take this as a compliment from you!

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2012.Jul.11, 08:32 PM
a hardcore player never questions authority

Wu tang
2012.Jul.12, 10:11 PM
(2012.Jul.11 08:32 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  a hardcore player never questions authority

I totally disagree with that statement... I went hunting on the net to see what (if any) other discussions thought about the subject. I found some funny and interesting thoughts on the subject but I think this answer was the most accurate:

"The general definition imo is a more "casual" oriented player plays the game on a more relaxed schedule which may allow them to incorporate real life events into what they do. The "hardcore" oriented player dedicates the majority of their time and efforts to their game leaving little time for activities and events that happen in real life, they will likely hold down a job of course which pays for everything but in regards to real life....the game is their life."

The quote was taken from this forum: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-general-...rs-me.html

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2012.Jul.12, 10:30 PM
sounds like mac

Wu tang
2012.Jul.13, 07:27 PM
LOL Twisted

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2012.Jul.15, 01:21 AM
Can we go back to the old fight logger view?

clearly multi person attacks are nowhere in the future...

these "new" loggers are a cluster fuck to read.

these by far were the worst "update" ever. ever.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.15 01:22 AM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Jul.15, 01:29 AM
(2012.Jul.15 01:21 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  Can we go back to the old fight logger view?

clearly multi person attacks are nowhere in the future...

these "new" loggers are a cluster fuck to read.

these by far were the worst "update" ever. ever.
+1 we cant even view the records on who we fought, how much, and the win/lose/stale numbers anymore due to neglect.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.15, 01:48 AM
Could have easily tweaked the older version to add a few more lines for the newer stuff added to the fightlogger...

the logger we have now always has looked like something that was just quickly thrown together to please the masses with a facade of horse shit.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Jul.26, 02:04 PM
-TTT-

i reckon if it was one of the HAT36S posting this thread, it would have been responded to by now either via pm or post. thanks cipher
2012.Oct.12, 06:21 AM
(2012.Jul.12 10:11 PM)Howl Wrote:  
(2012.Jul.11 08:32 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  a hardcore player never questions authority

I totally disagree with that statement... I went hunting on the net to see what (if any) other discussions thought about the subject. I found some funny and interesting thoughts on the subject but I think this answer was the most accurate:

"The general definition imo is a more "casual" oriented player plays the game on a more relaxed schedule which may allow them to incorporate real life events into what they do. The "hardcore" oriented player dedicates the majority of their time and efforts to their game leaving little time for activities and events that happen in real life, they will likely hold down a job of course which pays for everything but in regards to real life....the game is their life."

The quote was taken from this forum: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-general-...rs-me.html

would they classify a person that has their team mates bing you on im when offline hardcore or just simply pathetic?