AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: when does this take effect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After all the hardcore players give up the game as a lost cause....
contradiction because the hardcore player will never quit. or else they arent hard core.
I consider anyone over lvl 50 or with a 4 digit ID hardcore... Especially after you have put time, effort and money into your character. Years of faithfully donating to a game you thought was worth the effort.

Listened to the Admin promise you they haven't given up on their game, that they would start updating it again, bring out new items, add new content... then have them hire someone on who says they will carry the torch.... and who still can't seem to DO ANYTHING! RolleyesRolleyes

What were we talking about again?!?
i think more time has been spent creating weapons for contest winners than coding general game substance that would add something to the game for everyone.

lets be honest here. there was the crime tweak, the headbutt/weapon strike skills addition, and some cosmetic stuff.

there hasn't been one new contest or new items released. the different color sym-packs were never put into general game use, like it was alluded to that they were going to be.

what exactly is the hold up?

ask to be fedded or get out of fed and it's done pronto. is that the extent of the programming capabilities of our admin/programmers at this point. not intended to be a knock, as i don't know how to do that, but more of a question that i think i can answer myself at this point.
(2012.Jul.10 03:07 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]i think more time has been spent creating weapons for contest winners than coding general game substance that would add something to the game for everyone.

lets be honest here. there was the crime tweak, the headbutt/weapon strike skills addition, and some cosmetic stuff.

there hasn't been one new contest or new items released. the different color sym-packs were never put into general game use, like it was alluded to that they were going to be.

what exactly is the hold up?

ask to be fedded or get out of fed and it's done pronto. is that the extent of the programming capabilities of our admin/programmers at this point. not intended to be a knock, as i don't know how to do that, but more of a question that i think i can answer myself at this point.

oh now i see. you are just butt hurt about bender... does it have something to do with ush again?
hahaa, you got me.

good to wear pants again?
(2012.Jul.10 04:19 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]hahaa, you got me.

good to wear pants again?

hahaa, you got me.

you could get some cream for that case of butt hurt you have dude.
i'm 'butthurt' over things being said that will happen in this game that never seem to happen.

this thread was to ask if there are actually any updates on the way to the game. i am asking why it has taken so long for something to be added and was making the comparison of how something else (something that everyone has seen and is aware of) that is much easier to do, is done in hours, yet how anything to do with adding more to the game, takes ages, if ever.

in my opinion, if the code is too damaged to add to or if the admin just simply doesn't have time to add to the game, then maybe a reset should be considered. either that, or just at the very least, give everyone some sort of realistic statement as to what is going on every now and then.

but you're probably right.
(2012.Jul.10 05:10 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]i'm 'butthurt' over things being said that will happen in this game that never seem to happen.

this thread was to ask if there are actually any updates on the way to the game. i am asking why it has taken so long for something to be added and was making the comparison of how something else (something that everyone has seen and is aware of) that is much easier to do, is done in hours, yet how anything to do with adding more to the game, takes ages, if ever.

in my opinion, if the code is too damaged to add to or if the admin just simply doesn't have time to add to the game, then maybe a reset should be considered. either that, or just at the very least, give everyone some sort of realistic statement as to what is going on every now and then.

but you're probably right.

i think by their lack of actions they have made that statement.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's