AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: when does this take effect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
you are too blinded by your love for me to have read the first post.
(2012.Jul.10 02:44 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]I consider anyone over lvl 50 or with a 4 digit ID hardcore...

thanx i guess im not a hardcore playerNeutral
(2012.Jul.10 02:44 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]I consider anyone over lvl 50 or with a 4 digit ID hardcore...

I'm almost hard-core!
^^semi-hardcore
soft core.
i am in this so called hard core group... not really something to be proud of....
If you were to reset this game many would not return. Im not into wasting time twice with the exact same product.
what about reset you with all u ever donated reset to your character aswell( also any creds used towards dev points that u bought from the market)? i'd be cool with that id do alot better this time around and i bet alot of peopl,e higher than me wouldnt catch up to me again
(2012.Jul.10 06:52 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]If you were to reset this game many would not return. Im not into wasting time twice with the exact same product.

i would as well, so i am not exactly asking for it. just saying that it should probably be considered if this game is too fubar to be added to.

and to be honest, people are leaving anyhow
I was told over 6 month's ago that exciting things were to come,
the way it seems is they must have come and gone and I missed them.
Can't say that a couple of new skills is very impressive and that's about the only thing new on here that I've noticed.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's