Any Offers?
2012.Jul.09, 02:26 PM
RE: Any Offers?
(2012.Jul.09 01:34 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  This thread has gone a bit off topic but for what it is worth I have used both Glenn and srx's gun to a pretty decent extent. Mac May be able to help with this ranking a little bit better as his stats are miles above mine but from my experience

1. Spas24 (srx's gun)
2. Storm (best gun available in stores)
3. Turkey slapper (glenns gun)

The storm has the best crits from what I saw but less avg damage per hit then the spas. And the hideout damage on both of the uniques is a fair amount better then the storm

My honest opinion is this. For pvp the Strom is better than the other 2, both uniques lack the crits of the Storm and remind me of the top shotty's before they were adjusted for massive crits. I still saw hits of 1200 (ish) with the Spas24 but i was losing consistently to people i can beat because the high crits were just not coming. As Giant says the Spas24 is very consistent and is a great hideout weapon I only used it for 10 hours or so but in that time i hit a high of 84 with the other hits being very high as well.
I would have bought it if the crits had been there and the fact i would have had to sell my armour and buy new set due to the modifiers not stacking, not sure about the price tag quoted here as thats not what i was quoted, i would say the price i was told by srx in mail was fair.
The turkey slapper...well i cant believe the price glenn got for it, not as good as the storm in pvp and about equal to it in hideout attack.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2012.Jul.09, 03:06 PM
(2012.Jul.08 08:24 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  with the credits, cash and items i received it was well over 12 mil in value. this gun came in after mine. dude you didn't have the shotgun skill req for it so why would i have lent it to you to try?

I had 9 skill levels in shotty when you got that, so how exactly did I not have enough for it?

If someone paid you the equivalent of 12 mil, congrats, you got more than twice what it was worth.

So far as I can tell, the dissidence shogunate is the only weapon that has ever been worth it's cost since uniques have been released. It was the only weapon to surpass items released after it until the CID Falchion came out.

From what I just heard, the turkey slapper and SPAS24 are 420EE Storms with better hideout hits.

Sorry for BUFU'ing your thread so bad SRX.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.09 03:07 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2012.Jul.09, 03:53 PM
(2012.Jul.09 03:06 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2012.Jul.08 08:24 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  with the credits, cash and items i received it was well over 12 mil in value. this gun came in after mine. dude you didn't have the shotgun skill req for it so why would i have lent it to you to try?

I had 9 skill levels in shotty when you got that, so how exactly did I not have enough for it?

If someone paid you the equivalent of 12 mil, congrats, you got more than twice what it was worth.

So far as I can tell, the dissidence shogunate is the only weapon that has ever been worth it's cost since uniques have been released. It was the only weapon to surpass items released after it until the CID Falchion came out.

From what I just heard, the turkey slapper and SPAS24 are 420EE Storms with better hideout hits.

Sorry for BUFU'ing your thread so bad SRX.

wrong fuckhead. an item is worth what someone is willing to pay. what ever bullshit offer you made was an insult anyway. i wouldn't have sold it to you as you couldn't see its true value.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jul.09, 04:11 PM
(2012.Jul.09 03:53 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  wrong fuckhead. an item is worth what someone is willing to pay. what ever bullshit offer you made was an insult anyway. i wouldn't have sold it to you as you couldn't see its true value.

there are always idiots who pay more than what something is worth. It was worth 5 mil to me, and the fact you got more is great. But at the end of the day, that person is still a fucking tard, and you not retarded for finding someone to pay that much.

2012.Jul.09, 05:14 PM
(2012.Jul.09 03:53 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  you couldn't see its true value.

true value was the name of a hardware store here in the US.

also, who bought it? so we know who inpace is calling a tard

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.09, 05:54 PM
(2012.Jul.09 05:14 PM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2012.Jul.09 03:53 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  you couldn't see its true value.

true value was the name of a hardware store here in the US.

also, who bought it? so we know who inpace is calling a tard

he is just butt hurt dude. he wanted me to sell it to him for 5mil and he would double the price when he resells it.

look for Inpace on the American version of antique roadshow coming soon to your television..... fucking moron thinks he knows every things value... lol

2012.Jul.09, 06:14 PM
(2012.Jul.09 05:54 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  he is just butt hurt dude. he wanted me to sell it to him for 5mil and he would double the price when he resells it.

look for Inpace on the American version of antique roadshow coming soon to your television..... fucking moron thinks he knows every things value... lol

I offered 5 mil, would've paid maybe 6. You sat on it and got more for it. Congrats. Don't know why you are taking it so far, but I guess I willl explain for ya why I said 5 mil.

Gun is equivalent to the 420EE, but with better hideout hits. +2 acc +1 str

+ 1.5 mil.

Saved me 1.5 levels of endu over the 420EE.
+3.5 mil

Again, I state it was worth that much to me. TO ME.

If someone bought it because they had crap endurance, and paid the equivalent of 12 mil for it, then they are idiots. They could have just as easily spent that on credits, and picked up 4-5 levels of endu, and been stronger in the long run for it.

I will make my point again, slower. Grats on raping someone on the price of the shotty. I'd have done the same thing in a heartbeat.

That person is an idiot though, as there is no way in hell it is worth that.

the spas-24 loses it's endurance benefit that yours gets by having a 25 endu requirement, with no appreciable benefit in damage.

That gun should perform 10-15% better than an metal storm all day. but by mac's statement, it doesn't.

SRX, I'd want to see that thing get a buff, because based off what macc said, it's a hunk of shit as far as a contest reward goes.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.09 06:18 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

2012.Jul.09, 06:37 PM
(2012.Jul.09 06:14 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2012.Jul.09 05:54 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  he is just butt hurt dude. he wanted me to sell it to him for 5mil and he would double the price when he resells it.

I offered 5 mil, would've paid maybe 6. You sat on it and got more for it. Congrats. Don't know why you are taking it so far, but I guess I willl explain for ya why I said 5 mil.

Gun is equivalent to the 420EE, but with better hideout hits. +2 acc +1 str

+ 1.5 mil.

Saved me 1.5 levels of endu over the 420EE.
+3.5 mil

Again, I state it was worth that much to me. TO ME.

If someone bought it because they had crap endurance, and paid the equivalent of 12 mil for it, then they are idiots. They could have just as easily spent that on credits, and picked up 4-5 levels of endu, and been stronger in the long run for it.

I will make my point again, slower. Grats on raping someone on the price of the shotty. I'd have done the same thing in a heartbeat.

That person is an idiot though, as there is no way in hell it is worth that.

the spas-24 loses it's endurance benefit that yours gets by having a 25 endu requirement, with no appreciable benefit in damage.

That gun should perform 10-15% better than an metal storm all day. but by mac's statement, it doesn't.

SRX, I'd want to see that thing get a buff, because based off what macc said, it's a hunk of shit as far as a contest reward goes.

you also forgot to mention the massive attack bonus you get during gang battles. oh i wish i was as stupid as you, to think you know everything and can never be wrong..... how is the game working out for you again? might try a hosp on you and see how it goes... here is some maths for you, you have about 150 days more time playing this game.... also assuming your endurance is higher then mine.. with the amount of hosp wars i have been in you should be a hell of a lot in front of me.. result for hosp will be posted shortly. Wink
You pound BigNick to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 261

yep you should be telling others how to play this game......
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.09 06:47 PM by GlennQuagmire.

2012.Jul.10, 03:14 PM
I don't commit much more than 2 hours of game play per day to this game.

I am sure you put in a significant amount more than me, and as such, you should be stronger.

I've yet to crime more than a mil in a month, if that puts anything in perspective.

and I do believe I noted the bonus that weapon gives to hideout hits. If it gives any benefits to gang battles, you, nor anyone prior here, have mentioned it. And if it did, it might have been a point worth mentioning when you asked me if I wanted to buy it.

That being said, GPs are still pretty worthless, so to get a bonus in gang battles really doesn't mean much to me.

2012.Jul.10, 05:19 PM
(2012.Jul.10 05:11 PM)spacebird Wrote:  did i say skirt?

iu mean't tampons

so now you want to make fun of my bleeding anus? i have already told you that it was a horse riding accident that caused that.. how was i to know there was a dildo on the saddle?