AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Any Offers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
SPAS-24 Combat Shotgun
Item Type Ranged (Shotgun)
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 50

Concealment Rating 330

Weight (kilograms) 9.0 kg

Standard Price $1

Trade-in Value $1

The SPAS-24 combat shotgun is the most lethal shotgun currently on the world wide weapons market . It is a dual mode shotgun meaning that it can be switched between pumped action and semi-automatic. The SPAS-24 has sold well to military and police around the world but is currently banned from the streets of AL.

During a purchase of weapons just before christmas 2010 Enrico Balazar was able to smuggle one SPAS -24 into AL. While the Christmas contest of 2010 was happening TheGent was able to steal this unique weapon from the vault in Balazar's hideout. With the help and protection from his friends at Habitat not even Axel Johanssen has been able to retrieve the SPAS-24 from TheGent.

Item Requirements
Accuracy 70
Dexterity 64
Endurance 25
Reputation 2
Statistical Modifiers
Accuracy Modifier 4
Strength Modifier -1
damn!!!!
my soul
I would pay 9 mil next week
(2012.Jul.08 04:31 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]I would pay 9 mil next week

lol... you did look at the stat reqs yeah? also 9mil is a little cheap for the best gun in the game.
(2012.Jul.08 04:57 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

lol... you did look at the stat reqs yeah? also 9mil is a little cheap for the best gun in the game.

you are very right, I couldn't equip and I probably would never do so. I would rent it out though.

You working the hard sell..lol
(2012.Jul.08 05:09 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]

You working the hard sell..lol

i don't have the stats for it and know how much i sold my unique shotty for. don't want srx to get ripped off.

how much did you end up getting for your shotgun? the turkey slapper was it? You spoke of it's damage highly but would not let anyone else use it to see if it was worth the 10 mil or so you wanted for it.

you also claimed it was the best shotgun in the game at that time.

9 mil? 9 mil into creds into endurance is 7500 dev points. I'd rather have the endu, tbh.
I'm pretty sure i lost a lot. But i was in only to gain experience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's