ACHTUNG BABY!! ATTENTION ALL MORTAL!!OSTI**TUM'ECOUTE BETE!!
2007.Jul.12, 10:59 PM

TheGeek Wrote:All I'm sayin is, im still out of the hospital... =o

lonely or not, someones got to stand up for whats right against the tyrants.
Euh, there's a reason why you're out of the hospital and I'm sorry but it ain't you...

Seriously though, it was really fun.

And huck the Ghostbusters and ALNG, Villains stood up and fought back! What a night it was!

p.s. Best part of it? No one got the cry. :wink:
2007.Jul.12, 11:49 PM

We were jumped by 2 gangs who were supposed to be on friendly terms with us in the midst of our efforts. Alas.

So when is the next tennis match? Anyone for a game of chess? Touch football? Snowball fight?

Camp AL is in full swing again.
2007.Jul.13, 12:41 AM

Veni Vidi Vici
2007.Jul.13, 12:52 AM

DaShark Wrote:Veni Vidi Vici

more like et tu brute
2007.Jul.13, 02:16 AM

Damn i missed all the fun.. Sad

I need tae get this sleeping carry-on stopped and play this an extra 8 hrs a day, So im on 24hrs a day.. Razz :?
2007.Jul.13, 02:39 AM

ScottishArthur Wrote:darn i missed all the fun.. Sad

I need tae get this sleeping carry-on stopped and play this an extra 8 hrs a day, So im on 24hrs a day.. Razz :?

Welcome to my world lol.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.13, 05:10 AM

mtngti Wrote:
DaShark Wrote:Veni Vidi Vici

more like et tu brute

I would like to first say what a fight...wow...then....I would llike to express my apologies to vor for the misunderstanding on the war. A scheduled war was to take place when both gangs were fully aware, ready, and online with full ap blaring. This whole thing played out alot different than that. I hope everyone involved does realize, this is a game, and only a game. I did not mean to undermine anyone or deceive them, this whole thing sort of mushroomed from, "we are gonna control this district" to "lets stay when were told to get out"

I had fun, as I hope everyone else did.

Wow, i spent alot of money on travelling and stims, you guys are definitely swarmers. Smile

Next time.....if war is declared from us, it will be as described above. Thanks, Pun

doh
2007.Jul.13, 08:58 AM

Yer this is only a game. Razz
2007.Jul.13, 09:01 AM

badmanbren Wrote:Yer this is only a game. Razz

Wow! Everyone keep that in mind going fwd please Smile
2007.Jul.13, 11:52 AM

badmanbren Wrote:Yer this is only a game. Razz

what? really? crap, I was almost committed on renting an appt downtown.