AwakenedLands Forums
ACHTUNG BABY!! ATTENTION ALL MORTAL!!OSTI**TUM'ECOUTE BETE!! - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: ACHTUNG BABY!! ATTENTION ALL MORTAL!!OSTI**TUM'ECOUTE BETE!! (/thread-1812.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

ACHTUNG BABY!! ATTENTION ALL MORTAL!!OSTI**TUM'ECOUTE BETE!! - westendtm - 2007.Jul.12 09:04 PM

Due to an uncontrollable Pestilence, the Rural district is closed to other members of the game. It's dangerous out there...and it doesn't look good!!!

As this is a game of combat and whereas the code has been modified to turn combat into a pillow fight....Pestilence has taken over the Rural district in protest!!!

We will hold the district to infinity and beyond!

Your loving,
Pestilence

Please create your own thread for whining and crying about this. any failure to do so will result in a member of pestilience hunting you down in whatever district you have seeked refuge in and destroying you.

- Thor - 2007.Jul.12 09:09 PM

Quote:OSTI**TUM'ECOUTE BETE!!

Hahahaha!!! Nice one Gab, nice one. But you should switch "bete" with "crisse", makes more impact on french people.

- Eaglefreak - 2007.Jul.12 09:12 PM

Where's Awakened Lands National Guard when you need them? History repeating itself? lol

- Jack Daniels - 2007.Jul.12 09:14 PM

The National Gayrd can bring it.

- zenith - 2007.Jul.12 09:19 PM

Neutral

- TheGeek - 2007.Jul.12 09:21 PM

*sigh* *dials up the ALNG*

"Hello, National Guard? Yes, I have a pest problem..."

"Hmm? The Orkin man?? OK, I'll give him a call, thanks."

p.s. I'm in Rural right now, what of it? Oh, please, bring it. I'm dying for a reason to take up the soap box again. =] We all remember what happened to the Elders after my political campaigns against them...

I'm reminded of a pertinent quote, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

- Jack Daniels - 2007.Jul.12 09:28 PM

TheGeek Wrote:*sigh* *dials up the ALNG*

"Hello, National Guard? Yes, I have a pest problem..."

"Hmm? The Orkin man?? OK, I'll give him a call, thanks."

p.s. I'm in Rural right now, what of it? Oh, please, bring it. I'm dying for a reason to take up the soap box again. =] We all remember what happened to the Elders after my political campaigns against them...

I'm reminded of a pertinent quote, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

doo dooo dooooo....'We're sorry, the number you have dialed is either temporarily out of service, or disconnected. Please try again later. Good-Bye. (click)

- FaceOwner - 2007.Jul.12 09:29 PM

had there been a warning i would have left. oh well, do what you gotta do i guess.

- TheGeek - 2007.Jul.12 09:30 PM

You don't want none of this puffy mcpufferson. >:) im fresh off a long stretch at the base and itching for some agression release.

- Jack Daniels - 2007.Jul.12 09:31 PM

FaceOwner Wrote:had there been a warning i would have left. oh well, do what you gotta do i guess.

Fair Enough.......

You sent 1 Large Stim-pack(s) to MaxZorin