Belt
2012.Jul.03, 12:37 AM
RE: Belt
What about belt of heroes?[/align][align=left]
2012.Jul.03, 02:01 AM
item #?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.03, 06:26 AM
The Belt of Heroes was presented to the refresh winner of the Memorial Day 2009 Contest.

Belt of Heroes
Item Type: Shielding
Legality: Legal
Availability Rating: 20
Concealment Rating: 4
Weight (kilograms): 7.5 kg
Standard Price: $1
Trade-in Value: $1

The Belt of Heroes is built upon military technology. This shield technology was originally designed for military use for the protection of military vehicles in transit to be capable of withstanding road side bombs. After years of research and field testing, a discovery was made that allowed this technology to be downsized for the use in armor shielding. Item

Requirements Resistance: 25

I'm pretty sure usher has it, correct me if I'm wrong.
The Patriot Belt was presented to the non-refresh winner of the Memorial Day 2009 Contest. The Patriot Belt is only issued to the most elite military soldiers. The belt is designed to stop the most powerful attacks. When activated the belt turns appears to take the appearance of clothing/armor worn to prevent enemies from knowing that it is being used until its too late. It is considered an honor to wear.

Patriot Belt
Availability Rating: 20
Concealment Rating: 11
Weight (kilograms): 7.5 kg
Standard Price: $1
Trade-in Value: $1

Item Requirements
Resistance : 25

I'm pretty sure Mac has this, correct me if I'm wrong.
Those pesky leprechauns dropped a couple leather belts during their rampage through Decatur. Found by the police, they were locked away in storage until they could be handed out to those who did their part to help control the menace. The belt has some mythical properties that cannot be explained. When worn, they provide the wearer with a bit of leprechaun magic. Its protective properties astound science due to how it can withstand damaging effects for so long.
Lucky Leprechaun Belt
Availability Rating: 100
Concealment Rating: 11
Weight (kilograms): 1.5 kg
Standard Price: $250,000
Trade-in Value: $125,000

Skill Requirements
Armor Handling: 2

Statistical Modifiers
Resistance Modifier: 4
Strength Modifier: 4

The last I heard about this baby was jackal had it. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.03 06:35 AM by Dreadwind.
2012.Jul.03, 11:18 AM
turkey belt

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.