AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Belt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For sale Item Information
Febiani EH102
Item Type Shielding
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 9

Concealment Rating 1

Weight (kilograms) 19.0 kg

Standard Price $175,000

Trade-in Value $4,000

Upset with the ineffectiveness of Ares EM belts against high-power weapons, Enrico and Jack traveled overseas to look for a better supplier of quality eletro-magnetic material for protection. They came back with a new line of longer-lasting and more effective electro-magnetic shielding. The Febiani Electron Harness 102 is the second attempt at humiliating Ares monopoly of the electro-magnetic belt market. While heavier than the Ares belt, it lasts longer and has more of a kick. The extra weight sits well however, as the belt has turned into a full-torso harness worn under clothing. While not entirely a rip-off of Ares, it still infringes on their patent. This version lasts considerably longer than the EH101 version.

2nd best belt in the game asking 30k will trade or go lower on the price mail me
(2012.Jul.01 09:20 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]2nd best belt in the game thats not a unique item

update'd
it is 2nd best in game bro
the turkey belt is better than the 301, plus there is elf belts too also better than 301. that would put it like 4th. thats why i said thats not a unique belt
That being said it's also the 3rd best non unique.
Sold close thread please
wait just move it to general discussion. were debating belt ranks now.

foley, i believe u r correct in this matter. whats the belt between them the 201 or something like that?
The 201 is a better belt, but the 102 lasts longer. The strength is 101 then 201 then 301. The 102 is the 101 with a longer life.
(2012.Jul.02 07:12 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]The 201 is a fish taco, but the 102 smells more rancid. The strength is 101 then 201 then 301. The 102 is the 101 with a longer life.
301 or nothing

when are we getting the 401?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's