Site slowness/downtime
2012.May.04, 05:14 PM
RE: Site slowness/downtime
i support AL

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.May.04, 07:01 PM
^^^^^^^this guy.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2012.May.04, 09:44 PM
(2012.May.03 07:54 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2012.May.03 04:29 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  I think its funny because he said zen was helping
2012.May.13, 03:11 PM
(2012.May.04 01:40 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2012.May.04 01:32 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  You lost nothing. You were inconvenienced and if you were to lazy to keep trying the page you gave up enough donator status to be worth less than $2500 AL.

The site was actually down for long periods for me, not just slow. I dont want or expect anything for the downtime.

Mac's right, the site was slow for 2 days not one and there were periods where u couldn't log on the 2nd day. It was not just the fight recorder that was incapacitated.

I think we all should have gotten a free d-day for the inconvenience but Zen doesn't seem to think that her loyal players or donators deserve that kind of consideration. And this is indeed the only game on the web that doesn't seem to think of its members when things like that happen.

But hey we put up with it b/c it unfortunately, is still one of the best games out there even if new content is 4yrs. late.....

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2012.May.15, 06:33 AM
4+ years and still counting, you mean.

at least if the normal shit was done in a timely manner, things might be a bit different. instead what we get is nothing but excuses from the admin...i was sick, my dog died, i got an ear ache....

did we ever get told the reasoning for it taking a year for last years x-mas prizes to be given out?
This post was last modified: 2012.May.15 06:34 AM by spacebird.
2012.May.15, 07:02 AM
(2012.May.15 06:33 AM)spacebird Wrote:  4+ years and still counting, you mean.

at least if the normal shit was done in a timely manner, things might be a bit different. instead what we get is nothing but excuses from the admin...i was sick, my dog died, i got an ear ache....

did we ever get told the reasoning for it taking a year for last years x-mas prizes to be given out?

i could be wrong but wasn't it asian hackers?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.May.15, 07:24 AM
i could be wrong, but other sites suffered the same bit. instead of using it as an excuse to do totally jack shit, they moved on and you never heard of it again.
2012.Sep.24, 03:47 PM
(2012.May.03 06:49 PM)cipher Wrote:  
(2012.May.03 06:09 PM)fngMalvos Wrote:  That page has always loaded slowly for me too, I just assumed it was because there was a lot of data to load or something.

Yeah, it is, and it's slower for people with more fights under their belts. I think we just hit a critical mass on the number of fights. I'll get that page fixed up and back up.

That statement was made in May and nothing has happened in almost 6 month. Scream
ls anyone of the owners still around?
2012.Sep.24, 03:50 PM
(2012.Sep.24 03:47 PM)benzon Wrote:  
(2012.May.03 06:49 PM)cipher Wrote:  
(2012.May.03 06:09 PM)fngMalvos Wrote:  That page has always loaded slowly for me too, I just assumed it was because there was a lot of data to load or something.

Yeah, it is, and it's slower for people with more fights under their belts. I think we just hit a critical mass on the number of fights. I'll get that page fixed up and back up.

That statement was made in May and nothing has happened in almost 6 month. Scream
ls anyone of the owners still around?

Nope, I presume that they were probably mauled by a pack of hungry wolves in the wilderness of Alaska Cool