Site slowness/downtime
2012.May.04, 02:26 PM
RE: Site slowness/downtime
I addressed your question. I am not upset, I'm pointing out that what you are asking for is pointless and not even worth being looked at by admin. They have better things to do, like fixing the fight recorder.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.May.04, 02:36 PM
you fail to see that the question wasnt for you , mainly because you dont have the authority to speak on in . but i do agree they have things to address....

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2012.May.04, 03:30 PM
we should get a days worth of donor status...after ush is removed from being a forum mod
2012.May.04, 03:40 PM
The question was not worth asking, which is why I addressed it. I was pointing out to you how worthless what you were asking really was.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.May.04, 03:49 PM
so what do you think...2 days dtstat, instead?

i do have a question, though probably more intended for super-mod. why do you hang onto mods for an endless amount of time regardless of their activity and proven bias in the one instance they actually did moderate the forums in the past 3 years?
2012.May.04, 04:03 PM
(2012.May.04 03:49 PM)spacebird Wrote:  so what do you think...2 days dtstat, instead?

i do have a question, though probably more intended for super-mod. why do you hang onto mods for an endless amount of time regardless of their activity and proven bias in the one instance they actually did moderate the forums in the past 3 years?

i say gimmie a free coffee and its cause the ppl involved dont participate much , but they do if ya send them mails get things done without replying to you .....just personal experience

2012.May.04, 04:14 PM
jola won't respond. she is too busy playing 'hey mon' from in living color.

and ush has spent the past years thrusting vienna sausage into zen's ear, so she is partial, as well. he keeps the title in case someone rags him in the forums again so that he can hand out ridiculous warnings and bans when he feels like it's worth it to him.

as far as added d-stat days, i don't really have an opinion on it. though foley seems like he's got a personal stake in it, lol
2012.May.04, 04:24 PM
lmao ya it seemed that way to me as well ....maybe hes a backer or has stockEek

2012.May.04, 04:40 PM
i reckon anyone that has ever donated is a backer of the site
2012.May.04, 04:41 PM
+ 1

very true statement