crime payouts need revamped? LONG POST
2008.Mar.04, 03:12 PM

Lately I have found meth crimes for 22 ap are hurting. I have been getting high failure rate. I actually find I make more money stealing sports cars then I make doing meth crimes.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.04, 03:58 PM

Jolabent Wrote:Lately I have found meth crimes for 22 ap are hurting. I have been getting high failure rate. I actually find I make more money stealing sports cars then I make doing meth crimes.

i'm glad i'm not the only 1 thinking that too. i feel like i've been put in jail more than ever lately.
2008.Mar.04, 04:15 PM

my complex meth has been doing better than ever. I think I've noticed less busts
2008.Mar.04, 04:17 PM

mudpies Wrote:my complex meth has been doing better than ever. I think I've noticed less busts

lucky, one day 5 meth in a row, grey, red, red, red, grey. What a waste of 110 AP just to try and then all the ap to self bust. I think I stick to sports cars Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.04, 05:26 PM

you should be doing the 23 point insurance fraud crime anyways Smile

doh
2008.Mar.04, 05:47 PM

Punisher Wrote:you should be doing the 23 point insurance fraud crime anyways Smile

I will give that a try, thanks for the advice Smile

2008.Mar.04, 06:10 PM

I remember talk within our gang about GTA crimes being worth more in the rural district than others. I tried it and by eyeballing it seemed to be better. Anyone care to express their views about this?
2008.Mar.04, 06:13 PM

sounds like hogwash to that guy
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
2008.Mar.04, 06:14 PM

That guy doesn't look like the type of guy who would say "hogwash".
2008.Mar.04, 06:16 PM

people who say "hogwash", must have a monocle and top hat, its law.