crime payouts need revamped? LONG POST
2008.Feb.27, 10:43 PM

Once you have a good deal of success insurance fraud pays out much better now than complex meth. Only problem is that the jail time is less which actually translates to more time spent in jail. Usually people like to bust the person with the highest jail time so they can get the most exp. Insurance fraud never puts me on the top of the list like complex meth used to. Therefore I spend more actual time in jail because when I get busted my sentence isnt as harsh.
I dont know how you're averaging between 800-900 on complex meth. Since the code change I'd say I'm averaging around 650-700 on my meth labs.
2008.Feb.28, 06:43 AM

Don't fall into the trap of "I make twice as much per success of this crime over this crime." If you make twice as much, but it's actually less per AP spent, then the crime is actually a WORSE crime.

Liking the discussion though. Like I said...I wasn't trying to say zen doesn't have it right, I just wanted people to talk about it Razz
2008.Feb.28, 06:17 PM

dayute Wrote:Once you have a good deal of success insurance fraud pays out much better now than complex meth. Only problem is that the jail time is less which actually translates to more time spent in jail. Usually people like to bust the person with the highest jail time so they can get the most exp. Insurance fraud never puts me on the top of the list like complex meth used to. Therefore I spend more actual time in jail because when I get busted my sentence isnt as harsh.
I dont know how you're averaging between 800-900 on complex meth. Since the code change I'd say I'm averaging around 650-700 on my meth labs.

Because I haven't started doing them again until a little while back. LOL Therefore those few times I did do it I had a decent payout. LOL
2008.Feb.28, 11:52 PM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2008.Feb.29, 06:50 PM

My last two complex meths were $937 and $931 respectively. However, I failed 4 or 5 straight insurance frauds and the only success I had at the beginning was a low payout too. Will see how my averages on the complex meth continue to be.
2008.Feb.29, 07:56 PM

Well we are at the point where we have tons of members and a lot more attacks going on, I feel cheaper stims/nimbus are in order. Crimes can be amped up to a little IMO, nothing major. Just a little to help us out a bit. Economy control is huge in games like this. But, we are at the point already to where there are 1 million dollar weapons out. May be time for a bump in payputs, or a revamp of the system as a whole.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.01, 10:50 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Well we are at the point where we have tons of members and a lot more attacks going on, I feel cheaper stims/nimbus are in order. Crimes can be amped up to a little IMO, nothing major. Just a little to help us out a bit. Economy control is huge in games like this. But, we are at the point already to where there are 1 million dollar weapons out. May be time for a bump in payputs, or a revamp of the system as a whole.

Hear Hear!

The CMLs, on average, have gone down for me to probably $460ish -$750ish which has really sucked lately. I DO land the occasional $1300 one though but I think the average should be a few hundred dollars higher/attempt. The upper lvl car stealing avgs $350-$600 for me.

As much attacking as the new gang code has brought on for everyone makes me think the price of stims should go down as well Wink
2008.Mar.04, 01:03 PM

can anyone check their crime logs to and post how much money they made from complex meth lab crimes and how many attempts taken?

Obviously the pay is going to be higher because it is a 22 AP crime. But I just want to see how much higher (assuming higher) it is per AP spent. That's what really matters.

I think Ushanewnewba is right too. I was just saying maybe a 5-6% increase or so. something small.
2008.Mar.04, 02:10 PM

i agree... ive went from stealing cars for a long time... after i hightened my stats and AP i switched to classic cars for a long time and just recently now luxury cars for a long time and i dont see a real difference in the amount f money im makin out of it.... ywho had known a "luxury" car costs about the sae as a "classic" or just plain "car"
2008.Mar.04, 02:15 PM

Complex Meth Lab 636 $402,158

$632.32 per success.

$28.74 per AP