know this may seem like a dumb question
2012.Apr.20, 07:09 PM
RE: know this may seem like a dumb question
not necessarily it could easily be effected by the more expensive/"powerful" weapon. or hell for all we know it could be random.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Apr.20, 07:16 PM
Did you guys all just get trolled by SuperDave?

I think instead of a Melee and Ranged slots we should have a PvP and Hideout weapon slots instead.
2012.Apr.21, 01:12 AM
(2012.Apr.20 07:08 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  this used to be a problem for long blade users because their weapons were garbage in a war so they had 2 choices, get a ranged weapon that was better or switch weapons between attacking hideouts and normal attacks.

IIRC for tommi at least it tended to pick the ranged weapons over the melee in a defense.

IIRC, Tommi had a shogunate equipped and uniques are almost always "weaker" then regular weapons because of the fact even if they are equivalent to a much higher weapon damage wise they have lower stat reqs. So because of that the system reads it as weaker.
2012.Apr.21, 01:19 AM
(2012.Apr.20 07:08 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  this used to be a problem for long blade users because their weapons were garbage in a war so they had 2 choices, get a ranged weapon that was better or switch weapons between attacking hideouts and normal attacks.

IIRC for tommi at least it tended to pick the ranged weapons over the melee in a defense.

Or too not participate in wars.....Rolleyes

He is back....
2012.Apr.21, 07:59 AM
The game chooses what it considers the better weapon and may not choose the weapon you think it should. As far as I know your stats don't have any play in there at all.

When you go to attack someone the weapon it defaults to is the weapon the game thinks is the best one in the game.
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.21 08:02 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2012.Apr.21, 11:44 PM
You choose which one to attack with.

when defending the game chooses.. from my experience without using any unique is that it seems to prefer range. why? I dunno.

but if you're in a war as a melee user rockin a ranged weapon for better hideout weapon i would recommend equipping your ranged weapon for hits and quickly switching and unequipping your ranged weapon after in case of pvp.

its cost me a few gang points from pvp's before...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Apr.23, 02:10 PM
(2012.Apr.20 07:08 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  I'll investigate this for me personally I'll equip both a ranged and melee weapon (I'm normally melee.).And when someone attacks whatever weapon I defend with must mean that's the type of weapon my stats are best for.

We anxiously anticipate your incorrect answer.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2012.Apr.23, 03:09 PM
(2012.Apr.20 07:16 PM)fngMalvos Wrote:  Did you guys all just get trolled by SuperDave?

I think instead of a Melee and Ranged slots we should have a PvP and Hideout weapon slots instead.

I like that idea, I'm tried of forgetting to switch back to my regular weapon after a war.

A Victory without danger is a triumph without Glory.
2012.Apr.23, 03:36 PM
(2012.Apr.21 01:19 AM)Batman Wrote:  

Or too not participate in wars.....Rolleyes

Maybe if you did participate in wars you wouldn't be useless.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.Apr.25, 01:39 PM
Thank Batman and Foley for deciding to post and make your question the third dumbest thing in your thread.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.