AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: know this may seem like a dumb question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
but if i have a melee weapon as well as a ranged weapon both equiped, and someone attacks me, what would i use? the melee, ranged or both?
Good question

I'm not quiet sure about this either

But I know when u attack with two weps equipped u have to chose what wep to attack with.

I think the answer to this question is it chides a random wep
(2012.Apr.20 06:20 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]but if i have a melee weapon as well as a ranged weapon both equiped, and someone attacks me, what would i use? the melee, ranged or both?

what a dumb bloody question.
the AL gods choose one to use and thats the one you use.
It's not possible to have both a ranged weapon and a melee weapon equipped at the same time.
(2012.Apr.20 06:20 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]but if i have a melee weapon as well as a ranged weapon both equiped, and someone attacks me, what would i use? the melee, ranged or both?

The better one...the one who need bigger stats to equip.
(2012.Apr.20 01:15 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]It's not possible to have both a ranged weapon and a melee weapon equipped at the same time.

You sir are a fucking moron
Just to prove a point I don't use a melee weapon but here you go super Dave

Equipped Items
Ranged WeaponG-Force 420 Metal Storm
Melee WeaponBroyles Inc. Ionized Axe
HelmetYou are not wearing a helmet.
(2012.Apr.20 01:15 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]Im a noob.
its funny when mods troll. i'll allow it cuz its both funny and true
It was acceptable because this was posted in the combat zone and i thought it was a piss take, now its been moved then its not so acceptable Sad

Ps, im glad you allow it mick Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's