Poll: what do you think?
make a permanent district
no thanks
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
battleground
2012.Apr.11, 05:11 PM
battleground
i suggest the battleground is a permanent district. same rules apply that did for the memorial day contests, no cost to travel there, no automatic health refresh, have to get beaten to leave. you can battle your own gang mates, yet you do not gain exp for winning.
2012.Apr.11, 05:16 PM
RE: battleground
dude this game is dead. lights have been turned off. shit is on auto pilot.... don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Apr.11, 05:17 PM
With no exp gain I would suggest that it may be pretty empty in there.
Maybe players should be ejected every night at midnight to stop people from getting stuck.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2012.Apr.11, 05:18 PM
indeed. that would work too
2012.Apr.11, 08:22 PM
could make a monster npc that no one can beat atm and stick him there, it'd be full of people trying to beat him

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Apr.12, 04:41 AM
If every1 knew they couldn't win thn why try at first?

A Victory without danger is a triumph without Glory.
2012.Apr.12, 01:26 PM
because why not?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Apr.12, 07:30 PM
I like the idea, but if you don't gain anything from it, would there really be much point in being there?
Maybe have a reward system based on how long you can stay in there or something?

“To be nobody but yourself,
in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else,
means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.”
― E.E. Cummings
2012.Apr.12, 10:47 PM
(2012.Apr.12 07:30 PM)Lucaskid64 Wrote:  I like the idea, but if you don't gain anything from it, would there really be much point in being there?
Maybe have a reward system based on how long you can stay in there or something?

i like this... a certain amount of xp per hour you are there to max at some point...plus a little xp per attack win... because the top player could sit there all day and earn exp without doing anything

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Apr.13, 11:35 AM
(2012.Apr.12 01:26 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  because why not?
nice answer

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.