AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: battleground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i suggest the battleground is a permanent district. same rules apply that did for the memorial day contests, no cost to travel there, no automatic health refresh, have to get beaten to leave. you can battle your own gang mates, yet you do not gain exp for winning.
dude this game is dead. lights have been turned off. shit is on auto pilot.... don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
With no exp gain I would suggest that it may be pretty empty in there.
Maybe players should be ejected every night at midnight to stop people from getting stuck.
indeed. that would work too
could make a monster npc that no one can beat atm and stick him there, it'd be full of people trying to beat him
If every1 knew they couldn't win thn why try at first?
because why not?
I like the idea, but if you don't gain anything from it, would there really be much point in being there?
Maybe have a reward system based on how long you can stay in there or something?
(2012.Apr.12 07:30 PM)Lucaskid64 Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea, but if you don't gain anything from it, would there really be much point in being there?
Maybe have a reward system based on how long you can stay in there or something?

i like this... a certain amount of xp per hour you are there to max at some point...plus a little xp per attack win... because the top player could sit there all day and earn exp without doing anything
(2012.Apr.12 01:26 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]because why not?
nice answer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's