should we be able to hit our own gang members?
2007.Jul.07, 03:36 PM

The old, old, old combat code used to be able to attack people within your own gang, had issues with it. Problems arose from it!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jul.07, 04:02 PM

drama?
2007.Jul.07, 04:39 PM

IMO attacking fellow gang mates for sparring is an idea i like. As far as while at war i will disagree. They shouldnt be in your gang if you wont go to war with them.
2007.Jul.07, 06:01 PM

if u wanna spar that bad, leave the gang attack and ask to be let back in.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Jul.07, 06:49 PM

Howlsong Wrote:if u wanna spar that bad, leave the gang attack and ask to be let back in.
That will screw up OC's though. We always run the highest member OC we can and we run one constantly. Not to mention gang loyalty stats.
2007.Jul.07, 06:50 PM

Another gang might also use that opportunity to attack your gang while you're shorthanded. Why not allow gang members to fight while not at war? Solves most problems.
2007.Jul.07, 06:54 PM

Lol, don't get me wrong as I can see where yas are coming from, but if a gang member in real life hit on another, he would more than likelly be smashed up left right and centre, unless he was the leader of course then the guy being hit would get smashed up. So this game is trying to be realistic on most aspects and this would seem realistic to not hit gang members, and if so the odds are stacked highlly against you and respect is dropped. Just my 2 cents.
2007.Jul.07, 07:00 PM

how about a "training" option within the gang. Each member of the gang has a option (check box) to be a training partner. Then anyone within the gang can choose one of the training partners to attack.

Same amount of energy to attack but only 70% of normal experience that would be given from a normal fight.

This way gang members can "test" each other and if they don't want to be attacked by another gang member, they can simply uncheck the training partner box.

Oh and Hospital time would only be 70% of normal also. In the hospital it could read "Hurt in training from ______"

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jul.07, 07:03 PM

Yer I like that one, good idea Cheif.
2007.Jul.07, 07:09 PM

great idea chief. I'd even lobby for less EXP, down to 0% even, but I don't want the EXP that many of you crave.

I know Zen and Err have a lot on their plate, but if the coding isn't impossible I'd love to see a modification like this sometime in the future.

::clicks "Be A Training Partner"::