AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: should we be able to hit our own gang members?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

mudpies

I say yes. Maybe we want to test each others stats. maybe we want to take out someone who's offline during a war.

what do you guys think?

Dormagonn

I think it's pretty RL to be able to do that - since there is no obvious physical barriers, apart from ethical ones Biggrin but it's acctually a thing that's needed to change/evolve in the near future IMO.

Thor

mudpies Wrote:maybe we want to take out someone who's offline during a war.

what do you guys think?
Only if it takes away respect. For 2 reasons.

Any1 taking down his own gang member because he's "weak" would lose respect from others, it's dumb and not very friendly. And there's plenty of ways to hide when at war IMO already.

mudpies

hydro9226 Wrote:Only if it takes away respect. For 2 reasons.

Any1 taking down his own gang member because he's "weak" would lose respect from others, it's dumb and not very friendly. And there's plenty of ways to hide when at war IMO already.

I don't agree that it should take away respect. I'd love to hear your ways of an offline player to hide during a war. the only way I know now is to get a friend to hospitalize them and sometimes it's a conflict of interest for a friend to get involved.

I do think you shouldn't be able to gain Exp off intergang hits. One of my gangmates wanted to do a test hit on me to see how his new stats were. since he knows my stats it would be better than just hitting a random player.

Thor

I agree with that part, I just don't think it would be good or fair to be able to hosto our own guys during a war.

Take Super Villains vs Pestilence for example.
They declare on us, and then Wolverine hospitalize us all, then he do the same to half of them and gets its after. Every1 is stuck for hours because we're all hospitalized for 2-3 hours. That's all I was saying.

mudpies

ok, that is a valid concern when you look at it that way.

playajam

let's be serious thor. you know in that instance i just come in and hospitalize all the super villains and pestilence then drive off in my ferrari w/ a hot chick...
lol....after donkeys fly outta my butt lol :roll:

ScottishArthur

:o :o :o WishFull Thinking.. :roll:

I would never want to attack my gang members due to ethical issues.. :wink:

mudpies

ethics schmethics

:wink:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's