AL Wiki(Cyberware)
2012.Apr.09, 09:45 AM
AL Wiki(Cyberware)
All its says is what lvl 1 of each cyberware cost and stats. I was look cause I was deciding what to get next but all I get is lvl1 so I don't kno if each cyberware has benefits in the future or not.

Thx,
xXxIamGloryxXx
P.s. Do not lecture me on how I'm to low a lvl for cyberware cause I don't care.
2012.Apr.09, 02:12 PM
RE: AL Wiki(Cyberware)
(2012.Apr.09 09:45 AM)Gloryreap Wrote:  All its says is what lvl 1 of each cyberware cost and stats. I was look cause I was deciding what to get next but all I get is lvl1 so I don't kno if each cyberware has benefits in the future or not.

Thx,
xXxIamGloryxXx
P.s. Do not lecture me on how I'm to low a lvl for cyberware cause I don't care.

Attention n00b: All cyberware is good cyberware and it gets better the more ratings you have.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2012.Apr.09, 03:28 PM
yay, superdave calling someone a n00b or pwning someone.

get out and use some non-computer geek lingo, kid. there's a whole vocabulary that you have yet to explore.
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.09 03:28 PM by spacebird.
2012.Apr.09, 03:31 PM
Each cyberware grants +1 stat and increases in price each time.. You might want to take a look at the housing section of the wiki first.

Wu tang
2012.Apr.09, 03:37 PM
as cober said, they gain one level at a time. the second tier of any stat will still only give you a +1 in said stat in addition to the +1 you already bought.

as far as i can see, there is no difference in how each borg operates, whether it be more expensive or less expensive. you are paying for the less humanity lost. the higher cost/less humanity borgs are the way to go unless you want to be a weak ass n00b borg like superdave [24993]
2012.Apr.09, 03:48 PM
sry lol i didnt kno cause ive only got 3 parts lvl 1 so i didnt kno if they got better or not....

A Victory without danger is a triumph without Glory.
2012.Apr.10, 05:33 PM
(2012.Apr.09 09:45 AM)Gloryreap Wrote:  All its says is what lvl 1 of each cyberware cost and stats. I was look cause I was deciding what to get next but all I get is lvl1 so I don't kno if each cyberware has benefits in the future or not.

Thx,
xXxIamGloryxXx

Won't lecture you. Only make fun of you for being as dumb as you are.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2012.Apr.11, 09:18 AM
Nah I don't use the gym much lol so I don't care plus stims r pretty cheap

2012.Apr.11, 01:18 PM
doesn't the cyberware page on the game explain how it all works?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.May.01, 09:14 AM
It would be nice to see how much each lvl cost before you to choose which part you want tho