AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Wiki(Cyberware)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All its says is what lvl 1 of each cyberware cost and stats. I was look cause I was deciding what to get next but all I get is lvl1 so I don't kno if each cyberware has benefits in the future or not.

Thx,
xXxIamGloryxXx
P.s. Do not lecture me on how I'm to low a lvl for cyberware cause I don't care.
(2012.Apr.09 09:45 AM)Gloryreap Wrote: [ -> ]All its says is what lvl 1 of each cyberware cost and stats. I was look cause I was deciding what to get next but all I get is lvl1 so I don't kno if each cyberware has benefits in the future or not.

Thx,
xXxIamGloryxXx
P.s. Do not lecture me on how I'm to low a lvl for cyberware cause I don't care.

Attention n00b: All cyberware is good cyberware and it gets better the more ratings you have.
yay, superdave calling someone a n00b or pwning someone.

get out and use some non-computer geek lingo, kid. there's a whole vocabulary that you have yet to explore.
Each cyberware grants +1 stat and increases in price each time.. You might want to take a look at the housing section of the wiki first.
as cober said, they gain one level at a time. the second tier of any stat will still only give you a +1 in said stat in addition to the +1 you already bought.

as far as i can see, there is no difference in how each borg operates, whether it be more expensive or less expensive. you are paying for the less humanity lost. the higher cost/less humanity borgs are the way to go unless you want to be a weak ass n00b borg like superdave [24993]
sry lol i didnt kno cause ive only got 3 parts lvl 1 so i didnt kno if they got better or not....
(2012.Apr.09 09:45 AM)Gloryreap Wrote: [ -> ]All its says is what lvl 1 of each cyberware cost and stats. I was look cause I was deciding what to get next but all I get is lvl1 so I don't kno if each cyberware has benefits in the future or not.

Thx,
xXxIamGloryxXx

Won't lecture you. Only make fun of you for being as dumb as you are.
Nah I don't use the gym much lol so I don't care plus stims r pretty cheap
doesn't the cyberware page on the game explain how it all works?
It would be nice to see how much each lvl cost before you to choose which part you want tho
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's