Poll: CrunchyBlack for Supreme Ruler of AL (coder)
Yay
Nay
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
here's a great idea
2012.Apr.05, 02:50 PM
RE: here's a great idea
(2012.Apr.05 02:30 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  I have mixed feelings about this. Him coding could be a good thing, depending on how much information he was given. However crunchy as an admin, or even with full access to all codes (IE he could implement his codes without them going through Zen or Cipher first) would not work. He has proven he can code but he also proved he can't be trusted.

Exactly what I meant. Thanks.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2012.Apr.05, 06:13 PM
(2012.Apr.05 10:44 AM)spacebird Wrote:  meatloaf, it makes no difference. the bottom line is does anyone want a liar or a thief working for them?

well if im a liar and a thief, i'd be stealing from you even if i wasnt working for you. at least this way you aren't getting fucked in the ass without a handjob.
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.05 06:13 PM by emocakes.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2012.Apr.05, 06:45 PM
i didn't say you were a liar or a thief.

i said that not too many employers would jump at the opportunity to put faith in someone that stole goods from them.

i have nothing personal against you. i've always thought you spoke reason to some degree, and i certainly agree that shit moves like molasses around here, but don't expect me to think putting you at the helm of coding is a good idea after you stole from the site. you'll say you owned up to it and that you were exposing an exploit for everyone, but blah blah blah. the day you get access to any of my personal info, as little as my password here, i will stop playing.
2012.Apr.05, 11:53 PM
crunchy for admin,

yes we can.

Wu tang
2012.Apr.06, 01:03 AM
(2012.Apr.05 06:45 PM)spacebird Wrote:  i didn't say you were a liar or a thief.

i said that not too many employers would jump at the opportunity to put faith in someone that stole goods from them.

i have nothing personal against you. i've always thought you spoke reason to some degree, and i certainly agree that shit moves like molasses around here, but don't expect me to think putting you at the helm of coding is a good idea after you stole from the site. you'll say you owned up to it and that you were exposing an exploit for everyone, but blah blah blah. the day you get access to any of my personal info, as little as my password here, i will stop playing.

after reading the above

i vote for crunchy to be the next coder. Wink

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Apr.06, 05:39 AM
(2012.Apr.05 06:45 PM)spacebird Wrote:  i didn't say you were a liar or a thief.

spacebird, you seem to forget that the database was already stolen from this site and posted on the internet. your personal info is already out. I understand that people don't like what I did with the credit exploit. But I could care less. I wish I hadn't been so stupid as to make 10000000000000credits without an easy way to dispose of it, back then this game had promise, now it has nothing.

It doesn't phase me if I become coder or not. I'm offering to make this game which I enjoy a bit more enjoyable and squeeze some life out of it. I've spent real life money on it and don't just want to see it stagnate to the point where I make a bot and have that play for me.
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.06 05:42 AM by emocakes.

2012.Apr.06, 06:15 AM
just adding my 2 cents to the question posed. sorry if you don't like it.
2012.Apr.06, 06:55 AM
(2012.Apr.06 06:15 AM)spacebird Wrote:  just adding my 2 cents to the question posed. sorry if you don't like it.

I don't mind it spacebird. I actually agree with you. But in these circumstances I think that things are a bit different.

2012.Apr.06, 09:22 AM
If he wants to help the game if possible create the codes then send them to cipher to have a look then no one has to worry about him having certain access to the game we all win

Your mumma
2012.Apr.06, 11:41 AM
(2012.Apr.06 09:22 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  If he wants to help the game if possible create the codes then send them to cipher to have a look then no one has to worry about him having certain access to the game we all win

how the hell do you expect me to do that, I can't just imagine what the db schema looks like and then write code out. Maybe if cipher posted a db dump of just the structure it would be even remotely possible.