AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: here's a great idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
petition to zen to make me a admin/coder. that way she and cipher can fight the asian hackers, while i provide you all with updates which aren't copy pasta.
(2012.Apr.04 06:46 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]petition to zen to make me a admin/coder. that way she and cipher can fight the asian hackers, while i provide you all with updates which aren't copy pasta.

Admin no
Coder yes

Oh, and bacon.
(2012.Apr.04 06:50 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.04 06:46 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]petition to zen to make me a admin/coder. that way she and cipher can fight the asian hackers, while i provide you all with updates which aren't copy pasta.

Admin no
Coder yes

his poll states coder, i think thats more what hes going for.

admin has to deal with too much tables18's and dreadwind's
(2012.Apr.04 07:11 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Admin no
Coder yes

his poll states coder, i think thats more what hes going for.

admin has to deal with too much tables18's and dreadwind's

Thanks for explaining that to everyone who couldn't figure it out for themselves. And I like it when you lick my taint.
I voted no as you hate me crunchy you wide prob ban me

The admin deals with me night times only you know when I'm horny
coder is more or less admin... but coder is what i mean.
itd be cool to see some updates on a consistant basis.

breathe some life into this game.

+1
(2012.Apr.04 09:31 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]coder is more or less admin... but coder is what i mean.

I've changed my mind I would like for u to be code. You seminar like a smart Guy and know what you're doing so yes

Admin no
Coder yes

Oh, and bacon.

i actually mailed crunchy this weeks ago, its a worthwhile idea, even if its temporary... that if he can do what he says he can which i think he can...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's