AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: here's a great idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think that any help to speed up the updates is worth it, Great to have new skills should shake it up a bit.

But Let's have more!
(2012.Apr.04 10:14 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.04 09:31 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]coder is more or less admin... but coder is what i mean.

I've changed my mind I would like for u to be code. You seminar like a smart Guy and know what you're doing so yes

first thing i would do is make a a mandatory spelling course.
(2012.Apr.05 04:48 AM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.04 09:31 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]coder is more or less admin... but coder is what i mean.

I've changed my mind I would like for u to be code. You seminar like a smart Guy and know what you're doing so yes

first thing i would do is make a mandatory spelling course.

So what, there will be another class in schools to learn in skills called spelling?!
(2012.Apr.05 05:35 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]

So what, there will be another class in schools to learn in skills called spelling?!

It would be sort of like a CAPTCHA, except where you need to spell correctly. If your spelling's shit, you get locked out of your account until you learn to spell. A grammar test is optional.
(2012.Apr.05 05:44 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.05 05:35 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]

It would be sort of like a CAPTCHA, except where you need to spell correctly. If your spelling's shit, you get locked out of your account until you learn to spell. A grammar test is optional.

+1

All I meant is that I see admin and coder as 2 separate jobs. Obviously you need admin priviledges to code. I would not want him wasting time on admin duties. I would hire him for software development.
software development and credit dispersal.
i know this guy could code and get updates running in no time.

its a wonder why he hasnt been the coder since err left tbh
(2012.Apr.05 09:26 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]i know this guy could code and get updates running in no time.

its a wonder why he hasnt been the coder since err left tbh

Because it's not our decision? Because it's up to Zen, and she has checked out?
i don't know of too many employers that would hire or trust someone that stole goods from their business
Some of the most well known hackers are working for top computer companies. Its a smart move, eliminates further threats and uses their knowledge to enhance their system.

Zen hasn't checked out she has hired another coder who seems just as busy as she is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's