DOUBLE CREDIT DAY..!!!..
2007.Jul.06, 06:15 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:
TKnine Wrote:i've been thinking about this for the last week or so. while this isn't exactly on topic i was wondering about having donating options like money or credits. most of my donations have been turned into cash and i think it would be nice to be able to donate and just get cash in return perhaps at a little bit better rate than the standard trade of $200 per credit.
Credit market. Use it Smile

I have to agree, you can make a good profit on the credit market.
2007.Jul.07, 05:07 AM

I agree on you could make a tidy profit if you wanted but im talking of buying maybe 2 x $100 doantor packs and just puting it into endurance and Intel :? :? :? nothing else :roll: To use these new guns its very expensive just to buy the enduarance alone for them to be eqipped Sad and plus you can never make that kinda endurance in you job as it would take you 130 years to do.. :?
2007.Jul.07, 05:13 AM

Im sure Zenith knows this, that's why you can spend credits on end. Pretty much thats really the only way to get it up, you can get it up with school and a job, but only so far and so fast.
2007.Jul.07, 06:41 AM

I worked it out ? it will take me 130 years of my real life to get to lvl 20 end from lvl 17 i have just now.. Sad

And will cost $180 in real money to get to lvl 20 so either way its very expensive or impossible.. Sad

I just thought a bonus day for all the money we have spent so far, it would cost less to buy out the endurance as a loyalty thingy.. Biggrin
2007.Jul.07, 06:44 AM

ScottishArthur Wrote:I worked it out ? it will take me 130 years of my real life to get to lvl 20 end from lvl 17 i have just now.. Sad

And will cost $180 in real money to get to lvl 20 so either way its very expensive or impossible.. Sad

I just thought a bonus day for all the money we have spent so far, it would cost less to buy out the endurance as a loyalty thingy.. Biggrin

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'd love the idea. Plus it would benefit Zenith as well, expecially if we knew if and when it was going to happen.
2007.Jul.07, 07:04 AM

scots you are indeed the king of wishful thinking.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jul.07, 08:12 AM

I like the idea but it seems as if whoever uses it gets an unfair boost away from those who can't possiblly donate.
2007.Jul.07, 09:23 AM

Let's make it fair to every1. Let's have a contest and the top 10 get +1 level in endurance or intel, as they wish!!

Now, wouldn't that be fair for every1?

Let's just hope the winners won't be lvl 1-2 ... lol
2007.Jul.07, 10:18 AM

hydro9226 Wrote:Let's make it fair to every1. Let's have a contest and the top 10 get +1 level in endurance or intel, as they wish!!

Now, wouldn't that be fair for every1?

Let's just hope the winners won't be lvl 1-2 ... lol

make that +3 lvls and you're on Twisted
2007.Jul.07, 10:24 AM

Also make it top 50, to make it harder. :roll: