spring break comp
2012.Mar.12, 04:34 PM
RE: spring break comp
on the poi dumb ass thats how my mom is. 18 best strength and can fuck up most of your buddies. and dont mouth off to me, i have no problem gettin hit by your gang just to hosp you.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Mar.12, 04:46 PM
(2012.Mar.12 04:34 PM)filthymick Wrote:  on the poi dumb ass thats how my mom is. 18 best strength and can fuck up most of your buddies. and dont mouth off to me, i have no problem gettin hit by your gang just to hosp you.

tables18 Wrote:tables18

GlenQuagmire
Userid: 38484
Level: 27
Manhattan Alley Cats

e.e

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Mar.12, 04:49 PM
i said buddies not gang mates. im sure they cant stand him anymore then we can. when he was in 36th he'd flood the gang mail with the dumbest shit just like on here. we took his gang mail privies away and eventually kicked him.

i dont know who the fuck accepted his application

edit: bender and general are prolly all that can beat my mom. idk about GQ but i know my mom and im sure she can take abigblackdick.
This post was last modified: 2012.Mar.12 04:56 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Mar.12, 05:09 PM
(2012.Mar.12 04:49 PM)filthymick Wrote:  i said buddies not gang mates. im sure they cant stand him anymore then we can. when he was in 36th he'd flood the gang mail with the dumbest shit just like on here. we took his gang mail privies away and eventually kicked him.

i dont know who the fuck accepted his application

edit: bender and general are prolly all that can beat my mom. idk about GQ but i know my mom and im sure she can take abigblackdick.

sometimes she can and some times she ends up on the floor in pain dude. usually when i spit on it i can get it in. in all seriousness i think i have her about 75% of the time.

on lil gq he has changed. i don't remember the last gang mail he did, he has also kept his nose clean (in game). forums on the other hand... imagine me trying to tell someone else to not say shit in the forums..... lol

Round 1
aBigBlackDick misses MuthaNature!
MuthaNature hits aBigBlackDick for 232 damage. aBigBlackDick resists 126 for a total of 106 damage.
Round 2
aBigBlackDick hits MuthaNature for 258 damage. MuthaNature resists 86 for a total of 172 damage.
MuthaNature misses aBigBlackDick!
Round 3
MuthaNature hits aBigBlackDick for 164 damage. aBigBlackDick resists 74 for a total of 90 damage.
aBigBlackDick hits MuthaNature for 679 damage. MuthaNature resists 140 for a total of 539 damage.
Round 4
Round 5
aBigBlackDick hits MuthaNature for 979 damage. MuthaNature resists 88 for a total of 891 damage.
MuthaNature hits aBigBlackDick for 220 damage. aBigBlackDick resists 96 for a total of 124 damage.
Round 6
aBigBlackDick hits MuthaNature for 242 damage. MuthaNature resists 76 for a total of 166 damage.
Round 7
MuthaNature hits aBigBlackDick for 162 damage. aBigBlackDick resists 118 for a total of 44 damage.
aBigBlackDick hits MuthaNature for 173 damage. MuthaNature resists 88 for a total of 85 damage.
Round 8
Round 9
aBigBlackDick hits MuthaNature for 288 damage. MuthaNature resists 78 for a total of 210 damage.
Round 10
MuthaNature hits aBigBlackDick for 236 damage. aBigBlackDick resists 109 for a total of 127 damage.
Round 11
aBigBlackDick hits MuthaNature for 215 damage. MuthaNature resists 69 for a total of 146 damage.
aBigBlackDick defeated MuthaNature.
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 399
Hospitalization Time : 17

guess my dick was too much for her.... next time i will spit on it. Wink
This post was last modified: 2012.Mar.12 05:24 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Mar.12, 06:46 PM
I do not take a big black dick and my son lives in a different state than me . Please leave me out of your conversations...

btw Glen has 12 levels on me .. Smile I am not worried...

How is your Peterbilt ??

PITTSBURGH STEELERS RULE
2012.Mar.12, 06:58 PM
^^racist