AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: spring break comp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Maybe? This is a last minute idea. And I don't even know what to do with it. Anyone have suggestions? Real ones not hating and complaining
great idea.

another competition. if it's something that zenith or cypher can just copy/paste, it'll get done. dont you worry.

it's like asking someone for a wish, any wish in the world, and they ask for a coffee from the Keurig machine (coffee maker, for those who dont know. idk if non-USA are familiar) they are currently standing in front of.

simple requests are all you'll get around here. this one might actually happen. because its not asking much.
uhhhhhhh drinking contest?

edit: this would be a better st pats contest.
wow, a drinking contest, thats an original idea for sure!
like i said, if its something they can copy/paste, they'll do it.

i wouldnt be surprised if this game is shut down by 2013
I think they should do a scavenger hunt. Start some where like your home page or profile with a clue, can't see the other next clues until you have figured out the first one and so on.
There could be small prizes along the way and a large prize for who solves the clues in the best time. Different people's clues are in different orders so people couldn't cheat and tell others who logged in later.
(2012.Mar.08 07:04 PM)TealJade Wrote: [ -> ]I think they should do a scavenger hunt. Start some where like your home page or profile with a clue, can't see the other next clues until you have figured out the first one and so on.
There could be small prizes along the way and a large prize for who solves the clues in the best time. Different people's clues are in different orders so people couldn't cheat and tell others who logged in later.

That sounds good. I was thinking something a week long. And even though I was very drunk when I wrote that I do not want a drinking contest.
How about beating up unruly douchbags and steal there money and creds like the 11 bots. Or you can start a frathouse gang with shitloads of gp on them.

Ps. I still want a pinata contest on Cinco day mayo
(2012.Mar.08 07:52 PM)NehrGodly Wrote: [ -> ]How about beating up unruly douchbags and steal there money and creds like the 11 bots. Or you can start a frathouse gang with shitloads of gp on them.

Ps. I still want a pinata contest on Cinco day mayo

i do like the frat house idea. a week long "frat" comp.. and by frat i mean gangs. that would hopefully give an incentive to actually participate. it's gang prize, maybe torrents? i know you could say this is one sided but the top gangs are mostly the only active players
[Image: 2695.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's