simple question for buyers / sellers on the item market..
2008.Feb.29, 04:11 PM

and i'm specifically talking about items in unlimited supply
2008.Feb.29, 04:16 PM

i got my t450 for 335k! wahooo, as for the thread just don't look at the item market if it bothers you lol

sorry for the weak posts today it's friday and i'm bored :roll:
2008.Feb.29, 05:55 PM

thawdgharp i have wondered that to along with why people who list items for more then there price at the store. And if it is because they are boosting the price for people that can't get into that distrect i understand. It's the knife for $10,000 and the sledge hammer for $75,000 that confuse me because everyone can get to the distrect that those are sold in.
2008.Feb.29, 08:37 PM

thawdgharp Wrote:i see, i see.

i don't know why, but it always irritates me when stuff is on the item market and the price is NOT between the buy & sell price. oh well. bunch of savages roaming the streets. Wink

me 2 theres no point overpriced items that r avalible ,thier is no point in overpricing it
2008.Feb.29, 08:40 PM

Well there is a point. Some people want to sell a peacemaker for a crazy price because new people somtimes think it's the peacekeeper. I buy nimbus bars off the market all the time to those who post them up above price. I don't mind sharing the wealth from time to time. It's nice to sit in DD and not have to travel to midlan for nimbus bars. I can see a point on both sides, weapons prices you are taking advantage, and on med supplies you are providing a service.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Feb.29, 08:47 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Well there is a point. Some people want to sell a peacemaker for a crazy price because new people somtimes think it's the peacekeeper. I buy nimbus bars off the market all the time to those who post them up above price. I don't mind sharing the wealth from time to time. It's nice to sit in DD and not have to travel to midlan for nimbus bars. I can see a point on both sides, weapons prices you are taking advantage, and on med supplies you are providing a service.

i buy them 2 when i dont want 2 travel also

the market is good like i once brought an E axe for 2k which was good
2008.Feb.29, 08:52 PM

Use the market for your benefit, I sometimes put items up pretty cheap there.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.01, 08:35 AM

Ive made the peacemaker/ keeper mistake before. Buying it for a gang member and in a rush I clicked wrong item Sad