Humanity Level
2012.Feb.05, 05:56 AM
Humanity Level
What does it do fo you aside from being a cost for borgs?

Does it benefit other areas of game play?
2012.Feb.05, 06:06 AM
RE: Humanity Level
The higher your humanity, the higher your happiness refreshes on each refresh.
2012.Feb.05, 07:06 AM
(2012.Feb.05 06:06 AM)doubtful Wrote:  The higher your humanity, the higher your happiness refreshes on each refresh.

also hit points

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2012.Feb.05, 02:57 PM
But it doesnt it take longer for you energy to refresh and your action points to refill?
2012.Feb.05, 03:00 PM
(2012.Feb.05 02:57 PM)tables18 Wrote:  But it doesnt it take longer for you energy to refresh and your action points to refill?

No it doesn't. Only donator status effects that, and AP doesnt refill while you are in jail.

Happiness refreshes are also affected in jail and in the hospital, jail you lose 1 happiness per minute, and while in the hosptial it refreshes at a slower rate, I can't remember if it is only the amount of your humanity, or half of your level...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Feb.05, 03:02 PM
So is it really worth getting it?
2012.Feb.05, 03:04 PM
(2012.Feb.05 03:02 PM)tables18 Wrote:  So is it really worth getting it?

Donator status?

Definitely, you will never catch up if you don't. It also increases your gym trains.

If your referring to Humanity, you only get "it" from levelling, logging in everyday, and occasionally through contests...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Feb.05, 03:20 PM
(2012.Feb.05 03:04 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.05 03:02 PM)tables18 Wrote:  So is it really worth getting it?

Donator status?

Definitely, you will never catch up if you don't. It also increases your gym trains.

If your referring to Humanity, you only get "it" from levelling, logging in everyday, and occasionally through contests...

Glen if you're asking whether cyberware is worth getting my opinion is that if your stats are equal to or above your level then yes you'll benefit more from cyberware than if your stats were lower than they need to be because if they're too low then the cyberware would only be helping to make up for natural stat shortcomings.
My advice before considering cyberware is to get the best weapon,armor your stats will allow and the best housing for your level.
This post was last modified: 2012.Feb.05 06:43 PM by SuperDave.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2012.Feb.06, 04:05 PM
humanity > borgs

Doctor Kush ~ Forever Free up Monkhotep. ~ KUSH: Spreading the truth est. March 16, 2010. ~ BAN DREADWIND
2012.Feb.06, 04:41 PM
(2012.Feb.06 04:05 PM)traumakush Wrote:  humanity > borgs

Borgs > humanity

Humanity is fucking pointless. I have 30 Borgs and like 2 humanity and I don't even remotley miss the refreshes. Buy Borgs and be active best of both worlds.

In the infamous words of brug Borg out with you cock out