AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Humanity Level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What does it do fo you aside from being a cost for borgs?

Does it benefit other areas of game play?
The higher your humanity, the higher your happiness refreshes on each refresh.
(2012.Feb.05 06:06 AM)doubtful Wrote: [ -> ]The higher your humanity, the higher your happiness refreshes on each refresh.

also hit points
But it doesnt it take longer for you energy to refresh and your action points to refill?
(2012.Feb.05 02:57 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]But it doesnt it take longer for you energy to refresh and your action points to refill?

No it doesn't. Only donator status effects that, and AP doesnt refill while you are in jail.

Happiness refreshes are also affected in jail and in the hospital, jail you lose 1 happiness per minute, and while in the hosptial it refreshes at a slower rate, I can't remember if it is only the amount of your humanity, or half of your level...
So is it really worth getting it?
(2012.Feb.05 03:02 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]So is it really worth getting it?

Donator status?

Definitely, you will never catch up if you don't. It also increases your gym trains.

If your referring to Humanity, you only get "it" from levelling, logging in everyday, and occasionally through contests...
(2012.Feb.05 03:04 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.05 03:02 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]So is it really worth getting it?

Donator status?

Definitely, you will never catch up if you don't. It also increases your gym trains.

If your referring to Humanity, you only get "it" from levelling, logging in everyday, and occasionally through contests...

Glen if you're asking whether cyberware is worth getting my opinion is that if your stats are equal to or above your level then yes you'll benefit more from cyberware than if your stats were lower than they need to be because if they're too low then the cyberware would only be helping to make up for natural stat shortcomings.
My advice before considering cyberware is to get the best weapon,armor your stats will allow and the best housing for your level.
humanity > borgs
(2012.Feb.06 04:05 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]humanity > borgs

Borgs > humanity

Humanity is fucking pointless. I have 30 Borgs and like 2 humanity and I don't even remotley miss the refreshes. Buy Borgs and be active best of both worlds.

In the infamous words of brug Borg out with you cock out
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's