trading credits for int...
2007.Jul.01, 12:08 AM
trading credits for int...
Sad I traded credits for int... it went from 800 to 795 this is right I should have gone up, I did this once before but didn't get an increase.

what is up with this
2007.Jul.01, 12:27 AM

how many credits did you trade in? were you close to leveling and you are now looking at the next level?

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jul.01, 12:31 AM

I am looking at your credit use logs and your intel is exactly where it should be. Are you sure it wasn't a refresh issue?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.01, 12:34 AM

I think that's your rank against other players. That number going down is a good thing. If it was number 1 that would mean you have the best of that stat in the game.

dig?
2007.Jul.01, 12:36 AM

mudpies Wrote:I think that's your rank against other players. That number going down is a good thing. If it was number 1 that would mean you have the best of that stat in the game.

dig?

Ah, didn't think about that lol. Good call.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.01, 01:32 PM

well i was at the gym I wasn't about to level up it said I had 800, I went to the donor house and traded 12 credits for 2 points and then when to the gym and it said 795.... that is what confussed me I thought it should be higher but it it correct I will go with it
2007.Jul.02, 12:16 PM

Celistia Wrote:well i was at the gym I wasn't about to level up it said I had 800, I went to the donor house and traded 12 credits for 2 points and then when to the gym and it said 795.... that is what confussed me I thought it should be higher but it it correct I will go with it

did you read mudpies' post?

If so and still don't understand. It's rank, meaning, there were 799 people with a better INT stat than you, then you traded your 12 credits, you got 3 INT and moved from rank 800 to 795, now there are 794 people better than you INT wise. This number going down is a good thing.