AwakenedLands Forums
trading credits for int... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: trading credits for int... (/thread-1716.html)

trading credits for int... - Celistia - 2007.Jul.01 12:08 AM

Sad I traded credits for int... it went from 800 to 795 this is right I should have gone up, I did this once before but didn't get an increase.

what is up with this

- Eaglefreak - 2007.Jul.01 12:27 AM

how many credits did you trade in? were you close to leveling and you are now looking at the next level?

- zenith - 2007.Jul.01 12:31 AM

I am looking at your credit use logs and your intel is exactly where it should be. Are you sure it wasn't a refresh issue?

- mudpies - 2007.Jul.01 12:34 AM

I think that's your rank against other players. That number going down is a good thing. If it was number 1 that would mean you have the best of that stat in the game.

dig?

- zenith - 2007.Jul.01 12:36 AM

mudpies Wrote:I think that's your rank against other players. That number going down is a good thing. If it was number 1 that would mean you have the best of that stat in the game.

dig?

Ah, didn't think about that lol. Good call.

- Celistia - 2007.Jul.01 01:32 PM

well i was at the gym I wasn't about to level up it said I had 800, I went to the donor house and traded 12 credits for 2 points and then when to the gym and it said 795.... that is what confussed me I thought it should be higher but it it correct I will go with it

- derek2752 - 2007.Jul.02 12:16 PM

Celistia Wrote:well i was at the gym I wasn't about to level up it said I had 800, I went to the donor house and traded 12 credits for 2 points and then when to the gym and it said 795.... that is what confussed me I thought it should be higher but it it correct I will go with it

did you read mudpies' post?

If so and still don't understand. It's rank, meaning, there were 799 people with a better INT stat than you, then you traded your 12 credits, you got 3 INT and moved from rank 800 to 795, now there are 794 people better than you INT wise. This number going down is a good thing.