Yes
No
Don\'t Care
[Show Results]

Retirement District
2008.Sep.20, 07:46 PM

Why are there two threads about this. Didn't like the poll results? :shock:
2008.Sep.20, 07:54 PM

This was necro-posted to point out the irony in Loki's retirement. It just happened to coincide with the current thread where the general public is discussing their distaste for the Pansy District.
2008.Sep.20, 08:08 PM

it seems everyone is worred about not gaining goog exp because there target had retired in the retirement district well if thats the case could there be any chance of making a NPC equivlent if not stronger than Loki and who ever else that could give the same amout or more Exp

I do understand that the Retirement district is unfair to the rest of us but there should be a place for AL Legends to lay to rest weather it be a Retirement District or not personally it dont bother me that players go to the retirement district after all there will be other players that will take over and become as strong as Loki and the rest but like i said up there Zen could make NPC's to replace some of the Targets that have gone into retirement as a replacement for Loki and the rest although this could be a lil more work than just removing the retirement district altogether
2008.Sep.20, 08:10 PM

I love the replacement NPC idea.

Love it.
2008.Sep.20, 08:12 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:it seems everyone is worred about not gaining goog exp because there target had retired in the retirement district well if thats the case could there be any chance of making a NPC equivlent if not stronger than Loki and who ever else that could give the same amout or more Exp

I do understand that the Retirement district is unfair to the rest of us but there should be a place for AL Legends to lay to rest weather it be a Retirement District or not personally it dont bother me that players go to the retirement district after all there will be other players that will take over and become as strong as Loki and the rest but like i said up there Zen could make NPC's to replace some of the Targets that have gone into retirement as a replacement for Loki and the rest although this could be a lil more work than just removing the retirement district altogether

Genius

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Sep.20, 08:14 PM

i think it would be more work for Zen to make Npc's then removing the retirement district
2008.Sep.20, 08:17 PM

So seriously.... besides Loki and a couple others high level.....who is in the retirement district that really should be removed that has beaten you down and you want revenge?

If these people are so high up in levels what does it really matter if they are in the retirement district? Maybe if all the level 20-30s that everyone is stating they want out for exp it may be different.....

So lets make a list of people who you want revenge on for using you to level up and used you in particular for a punching bag to get their level to where it is.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Sep.20, 08:21 PM

revenge isnt it....just the exp stepping stones

doh
2008.Sep.20, 08:24 PM

Punisher Wrote:revenge isnt it....just the exp stepping stones

But how many people are there really in the retirement district that would be those exp stepping stones for players. I have been over a year playing now and I know of a very few who have headed there since I started.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Sep.20, 08:27 PM

ya most people just want the EXP gain of the people in retirement and maybe some satisfaction of saying "i beat Loki's ass down" or who ever.