Weapon Update
2012.Jan.24, 05:00 PM
Weapon Update
Simple idea. I would like to see all of the item information pages (Weapon Information and Armor Info) updated to include uniques. It would be nice to know all of them that are out there.

That's what she said
2012.Jan.24, 05:19 PM
RE: Weapon Update
not trying to shoot you down but you could use the wiki dude. i am pretty sure it is up to date for unique items....

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.24, 06:13 PM
(2012.Jan.24 05:19 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  not trying to shoot you down but you could use the wiki dude. i am pretty sure it is up to date for unique items....

I did think of that already. I think it would be more beneficial to all if it were kept here instead. With the way it's set up, it would show how all of the unique weapons/armors stack up against the normal weapon/armor sets.

That's what she said
2012.Jan.24, 06:27 PM
(2012.Jan.24 06:13 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.24 05:19 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  not trying to shoot you down but you could use the wiki dude. i am pretty sure it is up to date for unique items....

I did think of that already. I think it would be more beneficial to all if it were kept here instead. With the way it's set up, it would show how all of the unique weapons/armors stack up against the normal weapon/armor sets.

I like this, a lot of people do not know or read the wiki imo.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Jan.24, 10:02 PM
(2012.Jan.24 06:27 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.24 06:13 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  

I like this, a lot of people do not know or read the wiki imo.

Yeah, and it could also let us know how some unique rate against the regular weapons if they are all listed together by power.