AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Weapon Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple idea. I would like to see all of the item information pages (Weapon Information and Armor Info) updated to include uniques. It would be nice to know all of them that are out there.
not trying to shoot you down but you could use the wiki dude. i am pretty sure it is up to date for unique items....
(2012.Jan.24 05:19 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]not trying to shoot you down but you could use the wiki dude. i am pretty sure it is up to date for unique items....

I did think of that already. I think it would be more beneficial to all if it were kept here instead. With the way it's set up, it would show how all of the unique weapons/armors stack up against the normal weapon/armor sets.
(2012.Jan.24 06:13 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.24 05:19 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]not trying to shoot you down but you could use the wiki dude. i am pretty sure it is up to date for unique items....

I did think of that already. I think it would be more beneficial to all if it were kept here instead. With the way it's set up, it would show how all of the unique weapons/armors stack up against the normal weapon/armor sets.

I like this, a lot of people do not know or read the wiki imo.
(2012.Jan.24 06:27 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.24 06:13 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]

I like this, a lot of people do not know or read the wiki imo.

Yeah, and it could also let us know how some unique rate against the regular weapons if they are all listed together by power.
Reference URL's