Forum Bans
2012.Jan.10, 09:00 PM
RE: Forum Bans
(2012.Jan.10 08:56 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.10 08:55 PM)pheonixfyre Wrote:  i believe he mailed every active user in that 24 hr span lol

and I am not even going to respond to dave, or dave, or any other dave in the forums until I get a mail from Spike ingame....

altho I may continue to 'fix' posts that I believe are purposely misleading ")

wtf? I didn't get a mail

this is inpace we are talking about. he likes to think just because he has 2 inches of rope he is a cowgirl... just sayin.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.10, 09:02 PM
(2012.Jan.10 08:30 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  Legit question. Why the fuck isn't in pace in fed jail

I know that Zenith is reviewing the information. I have not asked her that question.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2012.Jan.10, 09:03 PM
(2012.Jan.10 09:02 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.10 08:30 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  Legit question. Why the fuck isn't in pace in fed jail

I know that Zenith is reviewing the information. I have not asked her that question.

Maybe you fucking should

And just for the record sending something to Zen via your queer ass little mod log is not the same as "knowing she's reviewing".
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.10 09:06 PM by Budweiser.
2012.Jan.10, 09:37 PM
i know how the whole banning process goes, i've been through it enough times already.

out of curiosity what did foley get banned for, and how long is his?

also my other thought, do our ban histories ever clear, or do they all stay permanently? if they're permanent i'm boned next time i get one i think i've covered every base except personal info
also i didn't read the rest of this thread, i really could give half a flying fuck about why any of these asshats are banned or what everyone else thinks about it. my questions are mostly for my own information.

(foley being the exception)
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.10 09:40 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.10, 10:34 PM
(2012.Jan.10 09:03 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  And just for the record sending something to Zen via your queer ass little mod log is not the same as "knowing she's reviewing".

She has something called mail, email.... not logs. I didn't even see the posts, it all happened during Christmas (Jan 7) and I wasn't on the forum for that weekend.

(2012.Jan.10 09:37 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  i know how the whole banning process goes, i've been through it enough times already.

out of curiosity what did foley get banned for, and how long is his?

also my other thought, do our ban histories ever clear, or do they all stay permanently? if they're permanent i'm boned next time i get one i think i've covered every base except personal info
also i didn't read the rest of this thread, i really could give half a flying fuck about why any of these asshats are banned or what everyone else thinks about it. my questions are mostly for my own information.

(foley being the exception)

CF was banned for inappropriate pictures

As for your question about ban histories. They do not stay with you permanently. If someone is constantly getting banned over and over for the same issue, this is when it is going to be reviewed.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.10 10:35 PM by Jolabent.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
Thread Closed